• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorTalos
    • CommentTimeJun 9th 2009 edited
    hi guys,

I would like to try to establish my own online mp3 players site (selling). I am brainstorming to find some catchy domain names, so far I have two. My question is which one do you prefer, or if you any other suggestions for a name, shoot. Thanks.

So far:

www.e-deegee.com or www.ezdeegee.com (digi, digital player)
    www.micro-muses.com (muses; goddesses of music, micro=small)

The second one, I find most catchy. Thanks for any comments. btw, on the site i would like to sell affordable 2/4/8 GB mp3 players.
    www.budgethotels-hongkong.com LOWEST Hong Kong hotel rates
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJun 9th 2009
    My experience is that it matters little to the customer as long as it looks good.
    In that vein I would favour e-degee as the "e-" part suggests "electronic".

The other ones don't speak to me that much, but again: it honestly doesn't matter any more in this day and age: no one looks at a website's name (I have downloaded the best database program from a site called "Firetongue" shocked ).

Everyone just types their requirement in a google searchbox and just clicks the first couple of links regardless of the name (within reason. Hardsteaming.pile.of.lovejelly.com might not be just as catchy...). Basically as long as your search ranking is OK, you should do OK.

So take the name that speaks most to you personally.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorColSharpe
    Martijn wrote
    (I have downloaded the best database program from a site called "Firetongue" shocked ).

OrangeCD rules! punk
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    biggrin
    It does, doesn't it?
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorTalos
    • CommentTimeJun 10th 2009
    Thanks for the comments so far. Any other further comments/suggestion are most welcome.
    www.budgethotels-hongkong.com LOWEST Hong Kong hotel rates