• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Variety is reporting Marcus Nispel will direct the uneeded Conan the Barbarian remake.

Not counting the TV shows the director has done, the last two compsoers he worked with are Jablonsky and Elias. With "Pathfinder" in mind, if he goes back to another compsoer, it would be Elias.

My personal taste ... neither. I'd like Gabriel Yared to come in and pull what he did on "Troy". This way were are insured another Conan score of gold.
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJun 13th 2009
    If this is going to be a thread on Elias, may I suggest capital letters like other composer threads and correcting his first name? It's spelled Jonathan, not Johnathan.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBobdH
    • CommentTimeJun 13th 2009
    I loved Elias' work on The Prayer Cycle, it showed he certainly is a man of talent. And while Pathfinder is rather monotonues, it certainly had its moments. Personally, I'd like to see what he does with Conan, especially since I'm not expecting a thing with the film; he cannot really ruin a good work here wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeSep 14th 2009
    Children Of The Corn (remake)

Burt’s marriage to Vicky is on the rocks, but he hopes to rekindle it with a second honeymoon. Unfortunately, their journey takes them into the sheer darkness — a seemingly deserted community that hides a horrible secret among its tall rows of corn. Stephen King’s horror classic CHILDREN OF THE CORN is back in a terrifying new version written and directed by Donald Borchers, who produced the original theatrical version 25 years ago.

Also returning to the fields are Jonathan Elias and Nathaniel Morgan, with an exciting reimagining of this classic score.

SOUND CLIPS / TRACKLISTING
    http://www.colosseum.de/product_info.ph … -Corn.html
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.