• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. MUSIC FROM THE FILMS OF JOHNNY DEPP

Compiling the Music From The Films Of Johnny Depp, spanning his film career so far, including music from the Pirates Of The Caribbean trilogy, Sweeney Todd, Edward Scissorhands and A Nightmare On Elm Street.

Release predates the release of Depp’s new film, Public Enemies from director Michael Mann.

This Johnny Depp collection follows on from the Silva Screen, Music From the Films Of series which includes the great film figures of Steven Spielberg, Sean Connery and Tim Burton.

Johnny Depp has been nominated for three Oscars, two Academy Awards and an outstanding eight Golden Globes in his film career so far.

1. Pirates Of The Caribbean: At World’s End - Drink Up, Me Hearties
    2. Sweeney Todd – Main Title
    3. Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest - Jack Sparrow
    4. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory – Main Title
    5. Corpse Bride – Victors Piano Solo
    6. Finding Neverland - Impossible Opening
    7. Pirates Of The Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl - The Black Pearl / Will and Elizabeth
    8. Chocolat – Main Themes
    9. Sleepy Hollow - End Credits
    10. Ed Wood – Main Title
    11. Edward Scissorhands
    12.. Platoon - Adagio For Strings
    13.. A Nightmare On Elm Street

SILED4450
    June 23, 2009
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd 2009
    Nice compilation of cues!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    From the films of Johnny Depp? Christ, any excuse for a compilation album. I think I'll make my own, perhaps "Music From the Films I Saw While Holding in a Pee at the Cinema"?
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    lol
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Steven wrote
    From the films of Johnny Depp? Christ, any excuse for a compilation album. I think I'll make my own, perhaps "Music From the Films I Saw While Holding in a Pee at the Cinema"?

One of the best ones -titlewise- I own.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  2. what a weird way to end with a Nightmare on Elm Street. Platoon would have been so much better
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh