• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeMar 28th 2011
    Hola D, that's a lot for one person. smile

Best of luck, as you know, and I'm sure you'll frequent enough to not get us worried. wink
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    I hope all these things go well for you. I'm sure we'll still be seeing a lot of you - you could reduce your posting frequency by 90% and still be one of the most frequent posters!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Southall wrote
    I hope all these things go well for you. I'm sure we'll still be seeing a lot of you - you could reduce your posting frequency by 90% and still be one of the most frequent posters!

yeah cool
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  1. best of luck D
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeMar 29th 2011
    Christodoulides wrote
    Hey dear gang, just to let you know that i'll be posting more and more scarcely as time goes by 'cause i am extremely frustrated and busy with the current state of work and financials in general here in Greece, trying to find ways to start my own family (no nobody is pregnant yet), i am writing my master's thesis which is huge, working at a college, working at the university with audio-visual and at the same trying to find a more stable job as well which is hell in Greece as we speak; it's pretty hard to keep up with a lot of things around here these days and also with film music developments. I'll focus on listening more and watching more films and I'll still pop up at nights to read of course but i'll comment less and less; i'll also try to pass my opinions through scoremagacine reviews instead, rather than posts, whenever i find the time. So off to work, speak to you soon, take care everyone.

Cheers
    D wave

Wow! Maintitles without D. sad I can't imagine that easily but I can't say I don't understand. Similar reasons here for not posting that much too anymore. I wish you all the best love! Hope I'll see you at least through an email! smile
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    No worries Stavi, he'll still be posting far more than most here.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  2. Even with a 5 year leave of absence nobody will even come close to D's 25000 post count. sad
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    If even Stavi is not posting as often, what are we going to do?

... Don't panic, Bregt ...

OUR GREEKS ARE GONE!

cry suicide
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    But not our GEEKS.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Timmer wrote
    But not our GEEKS.

applause
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeMar 29th 2011 edited
    Bregt wrote
    If even Stavi is not posting as often, what are we going to do?

... Don't panic, Bregt ...

OUR GREEKS ARE GONE!

cry suicide
    Even though we are not gone the "OUR GREEKS ARE GONE"sounded to me as a film title! And the sequel "THE RETURN OF THE GREEKS"!!! Who would score that I wonder!

There there Bregt don't cry! Here's a kiss to make it better! kiss Godess Stavi
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeMar 29th 2011 edited
    Stavroula wrote
    cry :suicide:Even though we are not gone the "OUR GREEKS ARE GONE"sounded to me as a film title! And the sequel "THE RETURN OF THE GREEKS"!!! Who would score that I wonder!

Vangelis!

Bregt: a kiss from me too! kiss
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeAug 12th 2011
    Guys I will be off for about 3 weeks so do take care of yourselves! I'll miss you! Kisses and hugs! kiss hug
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Holiday? Relaxing?

Have a good time! wave cheesy
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeAug 12th 2011 edited
    Have a great time, Stavi, whatever you're up to! Holiday with your boyfriend, I presume? Or family, perhaps?
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Yeah, where you off to............Netherlands!? wink

Have a good one hug
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeAug 15th 2011
    Off to Greece (fiancee's and soon to be wife's town) and then to Cyprus for a month or so, have a great one guys and girls! love you :cheers: love
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Christodoulides wrote
    Off to Greece (fiancee's and soon to be wife's town) and then to Cyprus for a month or so, have a great one guys and girls! love you :cheers: love

Nice.

Do you Greeks start your summer holidays this late?

In Norway, we're just now getting back to work.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote

I wish you both happy times hug
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Bye D! Have a lovely time. cheesy
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeAug 17th 2011
    Timmer wrote
    Yeah, where you off to............Netherlands!? wink

My powers of persuasion sadly haven't been able to bridge the divide between the northern and southern Euro region.

Yet.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeAug 24th 2011
    I'm back! wink kiss
  3. Stavroula wrote
    I'm back! wink kiss

Hello! wave
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
  4. And how are you, Stavi? smile
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    I'm very well thank you for asking Pawel! I was at my parents place in Corfu and I returned today. I'll be spending a few days in Athens and off to Sparti on Monday! I'm rested and with a nice bit of a tan! I'll be posting pictures soon! How are you doing?
    And Alan thanks for the welcome! smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    love fireworks wine drink thumbsup cocktail Merrigold! fireworks
    bounce chicken bhangra chicken bounce

Erm.
    I mean: hello! How are you?
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  5. Not too bad, really! Looking forward to London in 3 weeks (anyone of this esteemed message board in the city then?), working on my PhD (progress could go to What made your day that little bit better and what's annoying you currently thread at the same time often, really!), so really a bit boring. Nothing like a trip to Corfu to get some tan!
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    love fireworks wine drink thumbsup cocktail Green! fireworks
    bounce chicken bhangra chicken bounce

Erm.
    I mean: hello! How are you?

The Muppet Show theme would go perfectly with your use of icons here! biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Welcome back! I look forward to the pictures. cheesy
    Kazoo