• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeDec 16th 2010 edited
    Ralph Kruhm wrote
    but if you go so far and would call her an improvement over the leading lady of the first three movies, that´s where I will never agree.

Orlando Bloom?

Seriously, Cruz is major improvement. While I'm no fan of Cruz she is far better looking then that boyish looking rake, Keira Knightley.

vomit

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeDec 16th 2010
    yeah

Acting skeleton vs Voluptuous Spanish actress?

No contest really.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    she is one of the hottest most erotic women around. Peter let go of the anorexic hollywood walking stick crap and watch her almodovar movies and woody alen's vicky christina barcelona mate
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  1. Oh damn, I forgot it was all about the boobies.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Nobody talked about boobies. She's a beautiful, stunning, passionate woman full of flair.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRalph Kruhm
    • CommentTimeDec 16th 2010 edited
    It´s a matter of personal taste. If she gets you guys excited, good for you.

For me, she is no reason whatsoever to watch this movie.

Thinking about it, there are less and less reasons left to watch it at all.

One further comment: I know some people love to hate Orlando Bloom. I rather liked his performances in most things I saw him in. And loosing him & Keira might backfire. I don´t say it will, but I could see it happen.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Penelope Cruz is a reason NOT to watch the movie?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeDec 17th 2010
    Christodoulides wrote

YES!

But she's definitely a reason why the film might be more watchable. cool wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorRalph Kruhm
    • CommentTimeDec 17th 2010 edited
    Christodoulides wrote

No, I didn´t say that. I meant that her being in it will not enhance my wish to watch it. On the other hand, the fact that she is in it means it lacks a leading lady more to my taste who could have enhanced my wish to watch it. Which, in the end, means Cruz reduced the probability of me watching this movie. So I guess you were right in the first place. dizzy

biggrin biggrin biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJan 7th 2011
    Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J93NlbjA … eature=fvw
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeMar 22nd 2011
    Yeap, Disney announced today they'll continue the franchise beyond the 4th installment.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMar 22nd 2011
    sleep
    •  
      CommentAuthorFeliz
    • CommentTimeMar 22nd 2011 edited
    I have a lot of fun listening to their soundtracks, so as far as I'm concerned they can make 12; it just means a longer playlist. smile But movie-wise, that sounds like a really, really bad idea. The trailer to the 4th one already looks kind of incoherent and flat. I could be wrong, but...
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeMar 24th 2011
    2nd theatrical Trailer of the 4th

http://celebs.icanhascheezburger.com/20 … w-trailer/
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Same old shit! I s'pose Penelope Cruz is a plus if I have to watch it at some point.
    •  
      CommentAuthorFeliz
    At least that trailer makes the movie look more coherent than the last trailer did. It could be fun.