• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeAug 9th 2012
    PawelStroinski wrote
    What, he's a detective!

biggrin applause
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
  1. http://www.wdcs.org/news.php?select=1243

Slaughtering animals for the sake of tradition. vomit

What kind of sick disgusting race is humankind? crazy

Human KIND ???? slant
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
  2. Martijn wrote
    Gentlemen. angry

A MODICUM of decorum, PLEASE.

Thanks Martijn, for trying to keep things from getting out of hand.
    The only hand Marcel needs is the hand of God, though, so I guess I'm safe as long as I bring Bregt along wink
    Recognizing somebody else's strength doesn't diminish your own (Joss Whedon)
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Skating_Lientje wrote
    Thanks Martijn, for trying to keep things from getting out of hand.
    The only hand Marcel needs is the hand of God, though, so I guess I'm safe as long as I bring Bregt along wink

crazy
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    biggrin
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeAug 9th 2012 edited
    bhangra
    crazy
    bhangra
  3. Marselus wrote
    bhangra
    crazy
    bhangra

Stop being pissed about it, Marcel...
    And if you have trouble letting it go I'm sure bregt can lend you a hand...

Elin

OK, I gotta stop milking this one, but it's just too good.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    LOL! biggrin
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeAug 9th 2012 edited
    Skating_Lientje wrote
    Stop being pissed about it, Marcel...
    And if you have trouble letting it go I'm sure bregt can lend you a hand...

Elin

And they say guys have dirty minds.....FALSE!
  4. Marselus wrote
    And they say guys have dirty minds.....FALSE!

Oh, no that's perfectly TRUE.
    The only thing is: I also have a dirty mind...
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    This joke is clearly is getting out of hand. I was having a drink in Ghent with Thomas this evening (too much!) and this subject was touched upon at a certain point. The head was not strong enough anymore to focus on where this idea actually came from.

Then, we suddenly realised it was time to leave and a handshake was all what was left. Surely. Burp.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    biggrin
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeAug 10th 2012
    shocked dizzy biggrin
  5. biggrin
    beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeAug 10th 2012
    I love this place punk
  6. Bregt wrote
    This joke is clearly is getting out of hand. I was having a drink in Ghent with Thomas this evening (too much!) and this subject was touched upon at a certain point. The head was not strong enough anymore to focus on where this idea actually came from.

Then, we suddenly realised it was time to leave and a handshake was all what was left. Surely. Burp.

ahh, the hand of god shaking the HAND of GOD

by the way, I still owe you 10 euro's wink
    Bregt, we have to do this more often biggrin
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
  7. DreamTheater wrote
    http://www.wdcs.org/news.php?select=1243

Slaughtering animals for the sake of tradition. vomit

What kind of sick disgusting race is humankind? crazy

Human KIND ???? slant

that's it, I don't care, but a bomb should fall on each specific person who massacred these animals
    but don't worry, it's just to prove our man's worth as well

fuckers

ps, real men would at least prove their worth against an animal that can defend itself, say an orca or a white shark, but something tells me they don't have the balls for that
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeAug 11th 2012
    Who does!? Taking on a 4000Ib fish with huge teeth man-o-a-mano hardly seems like a fair fight.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeAug 11th 2012
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    Bregt wrote

ahh, the hand of god shaking the HAND of GOD

applause
  8. Timmer wrote
    Who does!? Taking on a 4000Ib fish with huge teeth man-o-a-mano hardly seems like a fair fight.

but closing animals into a small bay and then cut them so they bleed to death is? Just for the meat and tradition?
  9. Hmm, my digicorder just died. For those of you that don't have this system, it's kind of like the device that both decodes digital TV signals, and records it on its local hard drive.

Not sure what is wrong with the damned thing. To figure that out, I have to disconnect it and take it to the shop.

Now I'm no, electrician by design, and this box is connected to my tv, my sound system, my DVD corder, my modem and the power outlet of course. So it's a bit of a spaghetti mix of cords behind my TV. One I rarely try to desentangle.

So I have succeeded in doing just that (numbered all the cords so I can get the back in once I get the device back) and now all I can do is wait until tomorrow.

Sadly, enough I'll miss the next episode of "Zomergasten".
    Well, I'll just have to create myself an actual life then ;-).

Also sad, if the digibox can't be fixed, they'll give me another one, but what was on there is lost irretreivably (including my recording of the WSA of two years ago, and some liked movies)...

Well, you can't have it all, I guess...

E.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeAug 12th 2012
    It's 30 bloody degrees in the shade!
    What the hell are you doing inside anyway???

Zomergasten, schlomergasten...how about experiencing a little summer first-hand???

<typed while partaking from a glass of Mummmmms and assorted cheeses in the lush verdant growths of the Dutch Veluwe>
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  10. Martijn wrote

Heat, and definitely sun, actually have the tendency to induce migraine attacks. Hence, me not so much sitting in the sun right now...
    But I'm off right now to practice some singing with my sister (we have to 'perform' at a wedding of a friend of ours, so we better get the harmonies right).
    See I have a life...
    And for the record: I RECORD "zomergasten", I don't watch it live, hence the me having a problem right now...
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    What the hell is "Zomergasten"?
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Something the EU is keeping secret from non-members...
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Skating_Lientje wrote
    Martijn wrote

Heat, and definitely sun, actually have the tendency to induce migraine attacks.

Egad.
    Clearly you're better suited to Bregt (relaxation concepts: freefalling naked from polar caps and upside down spelunking in wintery fjords) than to me (sun, champagne, palm trees, caipirinhas, tropical forests, mojitos).

I'm off right now to practice some singing with my sister

SISterrrr...soooo....you have a sister.
    Your feelings have now betrayed her too.
    If you won't turn to the Dark Side, perhaps she will...
  11. Thor wrote
    What the hell is "Zomergasten"?

Thor, it's that TV-show I mentioned in the Recent Viewing thread a couple of weeks ago. You even commented on my post.

Martijn wrote
    SISterrrr...soooo....you have a sister.
    Your feelings have now betrayed her too.
    If you won't turn to the Dark Side, perhaps she will...

You can try... But you will probably not succeed. She's a feisty one, she is...
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    A bit of a princess?
    Could use a good kiss?
  12. Martijn wrote
    A bit of a princess?
    Could use a good kiss?

Not really... First of all, she's married, so forget the kissing. Furthermore, she's a bit of an artist. She's a writer, a photgrapher, a musician etc...
    Very difficult to seduce to the bad side...
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Skating_Lientje wrote
    Martijn wrote
    A bit of a princess?
    Could use a good kiss?

Not really... First of all, she's married, so forget the kissing.

Still.....if Martijn would show up in Ghent....there might be a chance? tongue