• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeJan 7th 2011
    Timmer wrote
    Southall wrote
    It's not! It's £112.50.

YIKES! shocked

I didn't know that? Mine is due for renewal this year.

It's cheaper (about £70 I think) if you don't need it urgently.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 7th 2011 edited
    *phew!* No, no urgency yet.

£70 is still a lot though.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  1. Although I've not been to see a doctor yet, some reading around suggests that I may have made my coccyx angry.

And if that's the case then painkillers is all that can be done in the short term. Need to start on the codeine/paracetamol pills for a few days.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJan 11th 2011
    An angry Coccyx?
    Sounds like something from Primeval.... dino
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    We have three spaces for disability parking in front of my building. However, no one can park in these spaces because the same three cars occupy the spots day after day never moving. I guess the city of SD now has private parking for these vehicles.
    listen to more classical music!
  2. Have they permits for disabled parking? Maybe they can't get out to use them as often as people with full mobility but are very much reliant on the transport on the rare occasions they do need it.

Which raises the question of whether or not they could just rely on relatives/friends/state for the occasional transportation?
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Have they permits for disabled parking? Maybe they can't get out to use them as often as people with full mobility but are very much reliant on the transport on the rare occasions they do need it.

Which raises the question of whether or not they could just rely on relatives/friends/state for the occasional transportation?

They have permits. One vehicle has gotten three tickets in the last 4 weeks. Once a week on Wednesday the car has to be moved for three hours for street cleaning. He hasn't moved but that one week. The fine for three violations is $120 which might be nothing to him. The others move and come back. Tires could be marked as the law is 2 hour parking but not enforced. One is very disabled but the other two, who I've seen walk normally.
    Thomas
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Still feeling the after effects of the fall.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    no access again to the IFMCA yet again
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    sdtom wrote

Tom through which place are you trying to log in again ? Can you please copy paste the link here please ?
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    sdtom wrote

To the what?
    I am extremely serious.
  3. I wonder why? Any reason given?
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Christodoulides wrote
    sdtom wrote

Tom through which place are you trying to log in again ? Can you please copy paste the link here please ?

http://filmmusiccritics.org/wp/wp-login.php

won't let me log in. I know my user name and password. I'm not a moron. I also know how much Jon B. dislikes me. Is he somehow fucking with me?
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJan 11th 2011 edited
    Check your PM Tom, or the mail I replied to you when you asked the same thing two weeks ago ... tongue

I advise to use bookmarks. So please add the link in the PM to your bookmarks.

Jon B does not dislike you, or is fucking you. You need to make a bit more effort when I help you, and remember or save what I reply, instead of blaming others, or letting me answer the same each time.
    Kazoo
  4. Bregt wrote
    Jon B does not dislike you, or is fucking you.

dizzy
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    sdtom wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    sdtom wrote

http://filmmusiccritics.org/wp/wp-login.php

won't let me log in. I know my user name and password. I'm not a moron. I also know how much Jon B. dislikes me. Is he somehow fucking with me?

Tom you're logging in from the wrong page. Check Bregt's message and if the problem insists, please ask me asap smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Thor wrote
    sdtom wrote

To the what?

Wow. After all the time and efforts, one would expect film music fans (at least) to (at least) recognize the initials wink Or google it.

Alan, Tom was logging in from the wrong url. He tried to log in as a moderator / admin, he must log in elsewhere, in the forum.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Google, schmoogle...
    I am extremely serious.
  5. Thanks D for the explanation.
  6. This could have easily gone in the opposite thread to this one depending on my point of view. As it turns out it's the one near the top.

I was a bit fed up of listening to my favourites list today and may be ready to devote quality time to complete CDs.

One thing that IS annoying me is my aim on my phone keyboard...beer and wine does not help.
    • CommentAuthorKevinSmith
    I thought unemployment would be more interesting than this...
    Revenge is sweet... Revenge is best served cold... Revenge is ice cream.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Tom, does it work now? smile
    Kazoo
  7. Now that I have Tron Legacy I don't know whether I should put Daft Punk under D or P, in my alphabetical listing. Do I use Punk, Daft or not? This question boggles my mind. Any help on the issue would be appreciated. Right now, I'm slightly annoyed as I've never had this problem before. Until now scores were written by people with last names. sad
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorFalkirkBairn
    • CommentTimeJan 12th 2011 edited
    Daft Punk...no, not you! wink

I'd leave it as Daft Punk. It is not a forename, surname format so switching for indexing isn't needed. That's what I would do anyway.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJan 12th 2011
    Yup, by D. You don't usually list Pink Floyd by F, now do you? smile
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    yeah
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Thor wrote

Always by D.

D is the way to go.
    D is your man.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    ...as long as you don't ask him for directions to Spain. wink
  8. Thanks for your help, but you know what guys, to avoid my mind going into permanent meltdown I'll put it under G for GODDAMNFRICKINAWESOME!!! How's that? tongue

Christodoulides wrote
    Thor wrote

Always by D.

D is the way to go.
    D is your man.

Let's call this the only universal truth, by which all other statements on the face of the planet will be measured.
  9. My employer has given me a Blackberry today. However, when putting my simcard in it, the damn thing doesn't seem to remember all the telephone numbers and names stored on it. It just knows my outlook contactpersons.

Does that mean I have to get my sim card back into my old telephone and spend a whole day, typing in all my private phone numbers and not so private phone numbers into my e-mail contact list, because there is no other way this damned device will give me my old contacts back?

Any tech-savvie people out there who have a splendid idea?

Elin
    Recognizing somebody else's strength doesn't diminish your own (Joss Whedon)