• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    • CommentTimeAug 19th 2009
    Steven wrote
    Enlighten me O penisy one.

ROFL lol
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Yeah. 'Thy' is the possessive of the archaic 'thou'. if you REALLY wanna get medieval on my penis 'thine'is also an accepted and expenisve-sounding form that is used a lot (and not exclusively in front of vowels)

How beautiful art Thou.
    Thy will be done.
    If thou willst ease thine heart.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  1. Yes, it's a possesive form of "thou". before vowels, the form was "thine" wasn't it?
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeAug 19th 2009 edited
    PawelStroinski wrote
    Yes, it's a possesive form of "thou". before vowels, the form was "thine" wasn't it?

Allow me to quote the fount of all wisdom:

Martijn wrote
    Yeah. 'Thy' is the possessive of the archaic 'thou'. if you REALLY wanna get medieval on my penis 'thine'is also an accepted and expenisve-sounding form that is used a lot (and not exclusively in front of vowels)

How beautiful art Thou.
    Thy will be done.
    If thou willst ease thine heart.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  2. Yes, I posted it right after you. When I wrote it, your message wasn't there yet. smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    <smug> Suuuuuuuuuure.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeAug 19th 2009 edited
    I was a sax player in middle and high school. About 7 years. Enjoyed it but didn't love it. However, about half way through high school I became a percussion player... drums, timpani, bells, keyboards, etc. I didn't continue after high school however one day I will buy myself a real nice drum kit. I also plan on taking piano lessons again. I did a semester of piano classes in grade 11 and pretty much aced the class but didn't continue with it. I have a feeling that my son might be interest as well so we might learn together. That's the one regret I have is that I didn't start with the piano earlier.

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorChrK
    Used to play keyboards, and began self-teaching myself piano last year. So far, the only things I can play somewhat fluidly are three pieces from Hisaishi and the USSR national anthem. cheesy Usually, it goes like this: 1st week, right hand; 2nd week, left week; 3rd week, maybe both of them together; 4th week, add pedal. wink

Apart from that, I've been singing in school and university choirs since I was 13. Right now, I'm a tenor/baritone in Korinnya, Calgary's resident Ukrainian Choir.

CK
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    • CommentTimeAug 20th 2009
    There is an existing thread (by me) on this topic... rolleyes dizzy
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    William wrote
    There is an existing thread (by me) on this topic... rolleyes dizzy

SUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL!!!!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
  3. :windows crash:
    •  
      CommentAuthorChrK
    One of these days, Erik will be having an aneurysm over our beloved Venkat. dizzy

Hey, Erik...it's not worth it. I've got another poster that I consider my nemesis (a fellow Canadian, you know who) and I save myself the trouble a simply don't read his posts. I tried to engage him a couple of times in discussions, but it always fell flat.

Ergo, I don't bother. Neither should you.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Oh, I do it out of the sheer fun of it!

-Erik-
  4. And I don't blame you biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    I play with my flute.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    biggrin
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Nautilus wrote
    I play with my flute.

I'll bet you do.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Timmer wrote
    Nautilus wrote
    I play with my flute.

I'll bet you do.

That's a given!

-Erik-
    •  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    Erik Woods wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Nautilus wrote
    I play with my flute.

I'll bet you do.

That's a given!

-Erik-

Yes , But I will continue playing with my flute.

My treasureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  5. That was precioussssssssss, Jordi.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I expect he's lost his precioussssssssss by now.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Jordi, Jordi. Always the piccolo. Never the bassoon.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeAug 21st 2009
    Oddly I never had him down as a fiddler?
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeAug 26th 2009 edited
    I have been studying the piano since 6 years old, and during my Musicology degree which i studied from 2003-2009 in Thessaloniki, Greece, Aristotle University. I am not a soloist / pianist of course, but i figure i can play a note or two smile Also synths, naturally, and some duduk.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    • CommentTimeAug 26th 2009
    applause
    Racism, Prejudices and discrimination exists everywhere.