• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. SILVA SCREEN RECORDS PRESENTS TWO SCORES COMPOSED BY ROLFE KENT

GHOSTS OF GIRLFRIENDS PAST—Original Score
    17 AGAIN -- Original Score

From the composer of About Schmidt, Sideways, Legally Blonde, Election and Mean Girls comes the soundtracks for GHOSTS OF GIRLFRIENDS PAST and 17 AGAIN.

GHOSTS OF GIRLFRIENDS PAST is not just a romantic comedy score but also offers drama, as part of Rolfe’s approach was to get the characters down in music, to give them musical motifs. This led the way to large textural pieces (Conjuring the Ghost of Future) and dark moments (Graveside Epiphany) as well as mischief and jazzy swing (Uncle Wayne's theme).

Starring Zac Efron, 17 AGAIN is a romantic comedy with an air of adventure, mystery and suspense.

Rolfe Kent has written music for over 40 feature films including the Golden Globe and Critics' Choice nominated score for Sideways. In 2007, Kent received an Emmy Award nomination for Outstanding Main Title Theme Music for hit Showtime series "Dexter".

Of the scoring experience on Ghosts of Girlfriends Past Rolfe Kent says: “For me Ghosts Of Girlfriend’s Past was an opportunity to do some big dramatic symphonic things; the story has some real drama to it, and lots of motion. I loved working on it”

Of the scoring experience on 17 Again Rolfe Kent says:
    "The music called for a full orchestra, and the players delivered such magnificent and dynamic sounds it really was a wonderful experience."

U.S. release date for both of these recordings is October 13

For more information contact cinemediapromo@yahoo.com
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeOct 6th 2009
    Wow. Such a fascinating list of projects....... rolleyes
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  2. I must say, 17 Again captures some nice moments
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh