• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthormoviescore
    • CommentTimeOct 17th 2009
    OK, I said "case closed" but since you asked: constructive criticism in my opinion would go into details about the artwork itself and not into the working process because this is an area where you don't have all the facts at hand. So much more constructive and interesting would have been to get your feedback on the choice of colors, font, the look, options when it comes to using some kind of photographic elements (instead of "just putting up the film's title in a huge font all over the cover") etc.

That would have been far more constructive than to suggest that maybe someone else should do the artwork - forgive me for taking that personally.

So now I am the one who is resorting to "veiled" personal attacks. Wow.

mc
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Let's drop this issue now. And while we are talking Movie Score Media, i've got this to say:

MORE.
    JOHAN.
    SODEQVIST.

Please smile
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthormoviescore
    Working on both (ie dropping this issue and Johan Söderqvist) wink

mc
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I like 'digipacks' (or 'cardboard CD cases' as I call them). Shame so many people don't? You can replace jewel cases so easily, but digipacks you can't - which is actually what I like about them since it makes them a little bit more special.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    I'll drop it too. I've said what I feel and Mikael and I just have to agree to disagree.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    I like 'digipacks' (or 'cardboard CD cases' as I call them). Shame so many people don't? You can replace jewel cases so easily, but digipacks you can't - which is actually what I like about them since it makes them a little bit more special.

Me too beer

All the Universal France releases are digipack ( I expect you'll at least have Papillon Steven )
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthormoviescore
    Thor wrote
    I'll drop it too. I've said what I feel and Mikael and I just have to agree to disagree.

Agreed. wink

And hey, why not: beer

mc
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Can you feel the love cheesy beer
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    moviescore wrote
    Thor wrote

Agreed. wink

And hey, why not: beer

mc

Good suggestion, it's Saturday!

beer
    I am extremely serious.
  1. Timmer wrote
    Can you feel the love cheesy beer

bunny
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
  2. Review of the aforementioned score

- Knife Edge
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthormoviescore
    • CommentTimeOct 29th 2009
    I for one think that the score certiainly "delivers" and that's in the track "Roof Chase" which I think is first-rate. That said, I am of course biased.

wink

mc
  3. I think you are tongue
    but of course personal taste's a bitch ain't it? smile
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh