• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthormatbso
    • CommentTimeNov 1st 2009
    In the television argentinian used very much this theme

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5gxt7XqCl0

someone knows from wich movie is?

i think is from a old movie from the eighties
    Thanks a lot
    Matbso

PD:Sorry my poor english
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Matbso, you already created two topics for this Argentinian series. Can you please ask these questions again it in the first topic you created?

Here it is, with feedback:
    http://www.maintitles.net/forum/discuss … his-clips/

I don't think anyone around here knows what music it is though. I'm sorry.
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthormatbso
    sad snif snif
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Yeap, drugs are bad for you.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeNov 2nd 2009
    'ouch!' biggrin
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    What is it with some people from certain countries? WHAT are they giving you there, man? Srsly, in the nursing bottles people should put JUST milk.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    • CommentTimeNov 2nd 2009 edited
    Be nice guys. Think he's just exceedingly bad at english, and quite confused. smile

I'm grateful to this dude, because one of his clips actually contained some music both I and my gf fell in love with.

Peter smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    LOGIC should be a universal thing, beyond language barriers.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Gee guys, give matbso a break: he's trying to find out the titles of some pilfered film music from a TV series that indeed blatantly steals any piece from any soundtrack the producer can get his hands on, and so he comes to a film music forum for help on identifying the pieces.

The fact that I think most of them are absolutely horrid in no way negates this very logical approach.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Yes, he didn't do anything wrong. Be easy on matbso.

I hope he still finds the name of the cue!
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    How many threads of the same subject do we need?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeNov 2nd 2009 edited
    I've just listened to the piece and I have no idea where it's from Matbso, I will say that it sounds so lyrical that it wouldn't surprise me if it was the instrumental version of a song.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  1. Timmer wrote
    I've just listened to the piece and I have no idea where it's from Matbso, I will say that it sounds so lyrical that it wouldn't surprise me if it was the instrumental version of a song.

An instrumental for a song was what I thought after I listened to it - though it doesn't help identifying it.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn