• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorJim
    • CommentTimeDec 14th 2009
    Here's a suite from the unreleased score to INVINCIBLE that Mark Isham created just for film score fans. Here's what Mr. Isham had to say in his email:

Hi guys,

Mark Isham here. In light of the holidays, and not to mention the exciting football season, I've decided to give away another suite made especially for fans. This time the suite is from the popular film "Invincible", the true story of Vince Papali and the Philadelphia Eagles, starring Mark Wahlberg. I have received many requests for this score in the past, as it has never been made commercially available.

This type of direct connection with fans has been so rewarding! Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Merry Kwanzaa, and Happy Holidays! My gift to you guys, the "Invincible" Suite!

All the best,

Mark Isham

http://www.isham.com/Invincible_Suite.mp3.zip
    FilmScoreClickTrack.com - Tracking musical memories, one click at a time.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Very, very nice. Thanks for sharing!
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Isham just went up a few notches in my book. (He was already pretty high up anyway.)
    •  
      CommentAuthorJim
    • CommentTimeDec 14th 2009 edited
    I don't think I had an account on this forum before when Isham did his suite from BAD LIEUTENANT: PORT OF CALL NEW ORLEANS. Check it out. It's a lot of fun.

http://www.filmscoreclicktrack.com/2009 … ans-suite/

And, yes, I agree. Totally went up even further in my book when he started doing these. I, for one, really appreciate them.
    FilmScoreClickTrack.com - Tracking musical memories, one click at a time.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    I've seen BAD LIEUTENANT last night.....what an odd, but outrightly fitting and appropriate score for an also very odd movie! Very different but very entertaining, both of them.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTintin
    Oh great! Thank for the link Jim. This is a really nice surprise. Isham has the knack for heroics and when he can bring out the brass and play the trumpet. Really cool.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeDec 15th 2009
    Top man. punk
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  1. ow cool, nice

Thanks smile
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh