• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. don't post much, but in light of recent events in Haiti, I am asking for your help. I have a very close friend who runs a charity there (he has lived there for over a decade) called Hands Together. He managed to survive the Earthquake, but many of their buildings and staff did not. There are over 180 orphans in their care, who are desperately in need of water, supplies, and medical attention.

I have started my own charity to work in partnership with Hands Together. We can be found on facebook at:

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#/grou … amp;ref=mf

All I am asking is that you become a fan and keep your eyes open for upcoming events, many of which will be film music related. Everything from online auctions and unreleased tracks to an upcoming film music concert and even "dinner with the composer" nights where I will put together small groups of well known composers for dinner and a chat...a limited number of guest spots will be auctioned off to a lucky few. I will also be offering more signed CD's very soon.

Once you become a fan, if you can donate then great, otherwise just spreading awareness is wonderful.

Thank you all for listening and thanks for your support.

Most Sincerely,

Christopher Lennertz
    •  
      CommentAuthorRobinson
    • CommentTimeJan 17th 2010 edited
    Whatever could be done for one nation in such a terrible sorrow and dispair such as Haiti will be good for them.

My country shares the island with Haiti and we all know how´s it been for this extremely poor country to go through so many disasters and now they need all the help they could possible get.

When the earthquake hit Haiti we felt it too but in a much minor intensity and Ive been telling to myself wow you know what Robinson? this could have happened to your city instead...

Let´s never take life for granted with silly and empty things cause you never know if tomorrow you will have time to to see the new day or if you will get to tell your loved ones how much you love them... This is no matter if you live in the US, South America, Caribbean, Europe, Africa, Asia or anywhere.

Now is Haiti but tomorrow could be anyone of us....
    Robinson
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    • CommentTimeJan 17th 2010
    Joined!
  2. Joined too!
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    • CommentAuthorTintin
    • CommentTimeJan 18th 2010
    Thanks for letting us know. This situation is a total chaos. They need the international community to survive this. I already given to the Red Cross but certainly keep this in mind as the situation evolves this year and the many years to come.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJan 20th 2010
    And another earth quake hit the country (6.1)...
    Kazoo