• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeFeb 19th 2010
    I have a grand total of 84.

Who can hold the record?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    I'm not even gonna start.
    Either Erik or Alan will take it by such an incredible number that getting through those cues alone would require several lifetimes of uninterrupted listening.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    cheesy
    listen to more classical music!
  1. 167
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Of all the things you could count....
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorEric
    Mission Impossible for me - too much to count and some of my OST's aren't on my hard drive yet ...
    "Simplicity is the key to brilliance"
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Anthony wrote
    I have a grand total of 84.

Who can hold the record?

A thumb twiddling nothing to do today day Ant? biggrin
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorfommes
    There are several "main titles" in my collection.

wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeFeb 19th 2010 edited
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    I think you are confusing track titles named "Main title" with the odds to 1 of successfully navigating an asteroid field while simultaneously blindfoldedly taking a sponge bath.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    It's true that I often get the two mixed up. But can you blame me? Really? C'mon...
    • CommentAuthorRanietz
    I did a search in my WinAmp library and came up with 180. That includes titles like "Main Title", "Main Titles", "Main Title/Klingon Battle" etc
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    1677 cues. 3.4 days of straight listening. This is an actual iTunes Smart Playlist that I started a few years ago and is continuously updated automatically whenever I add more "Main Title, Main Titles" tracks.

I also have an "End Title. End Titles, End Credits" playlist. Smart Playlist are a riot. For instance, how many tracks do you have with the word "Chase." I have 441.

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    For Chase I have 90. And Escape 66.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Anthony wrote

I don't like those odds.
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    Anthony wrote

That's strange, I have 119 for Chase and 172 for Escape, so the ratio is inverted. Apparently many of your chases didn't end in an escape, i.e. they were caught. I have more escapes than chases, and that shouldn't be logically possible.

Peter dizzy
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    I have 75 tracks that are questions?

(I do, just to clarify).
    • CommentAuthorRanietz
    Do you have to be chased to escape? What if you sneak out of prison? There wont be a chase but you still escaped... wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    Ranietz wrote
    Do you have to be chased to escape? What if you sneak out of prison? There wont be a chase but you still escaped... wink

Very good point. There's one major problem though, and that's if I search for "prison escape" there's only 1 search result. This leaves 52 escapes that hasn't been accounted for.

Peter tongue
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I honestly haven't got a clue?

...and I don't care either.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTintin
    How many do you have Mr. Broxton? wink
    • CommentAuthorRanietz
    plindboe wrote
    Ranietz wrote

Very good point. There's one major problem though, and that's if I search for "prison escape" there's only 1 search result. This leaves 52 escapes that hasn't been accounted for.

Peter tongue

I think you need to check if all the people you locked up in your basement is still there... wink
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Timmer wrote

Is this you by any chance? wink
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Anthony wrote
    Timmer wrote

Is this you by any chance? wink

No, my twin brother.
    • CommentAuthorRanietz
    According to my soundtrack database search (including both track titles and album names) 195 files has escaped. I chased down 90 of them and killed 132 (how is that possible?). I caught 2 of them using one of my 31 traps. 3 drowned and 5 is still missing.
  2. 277 tracks with "Main Title" in the title and an additional 65 tracks with "Main Titles". But these are just in my "favourites" playlist.

It'll take me a few more minutes to find out the grand total...
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
  3. ...602 tracks that are only "Main Title" or "Main Titles". But a total of 970 with "Main Title" or "Main Titles" in the title somewhere.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    This thread may well be the GEEKIEST in maintitles history!? cheesy
    •  
      CommentAuthorlp
    Only 211 tracks with "Main Title" in it.
  4. Surely that doesn't mean that Maintitles is a geeky website, run and maintained by geeks?
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.