• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeDec 13th 2007
    Stavroula wrote
    Ralph Kruhm wrote
    More like Beowulfa.

biggrin Some of the guys have seen me!Do I lool like one?But I guess you should see me angry to tell! wink tongue

Yes please! biggrin
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Erik Woods wrote

Brilliant! One of my favorite flash animations of all time!

-Erik-

PS - For all you soccer... errrr... football fans.

http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/footy/

Badgers eh?
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Dressed in......Liverpool? Manchester United shirts?

double eh??
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    And Martjin says that I choose difficult quotes! tongue
    I guess it's because this one is on my behalf that's why it's a bit difficult for you to find!
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeDec 14th 2007
    Damn. I thought this one was easy! confused
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    I can't find the quote we are playing now... Or isn't there a new one up yet?
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeDec 14th 2007 edited
    Martijn wrote
    Damn. I thought this one was easy! confused

I didn't say it's difficult in general hon!

Bregje it's the same quote, the one about badgers.
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Bumperdeebump to yet another page.

Martijn wrote
    OK, on Stavroula's behalf:

Badgers? We don't need no stinkin' badgers!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    Over the hedge? confused
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    biggrin

Good guess.... and sooooooooo wrong! About twenty years wrong I'd say. smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorBobdH
    Is it... Caddyshack, perhaps?
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    Blazing saddles?

Peter smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Nope and nope.
    Answer tonight. smile
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    Nope and nope.
    Answer tonight. smile

I know the origin of the quote comes from Treasure of The Sierra Madre "I don't need no stinking badges.

Afraid I don't know the 'Badgers' one slant
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Timmer wrote

I know the origin of the quote comes from Treasure of The Sierra Madre "I don't need no stinking badges.

Well DUH! rolleyes
    Or did you put that in there to educate the young uns? wink

OK, as EVEN Stavroula didn't know: the quote, indeed a pastiche of the Mexican outlaws' famous outcry in Treasure of The Sierra Madre, as you rightly say, Timmer, is from the 1989 "Weird Al" Yankovic film UHF (a.k.a. The Vidiot Of UHF). The host of the show "Raul's Wild Kingdom" (played by Trinidad Silva, who just a few years earlier and ever since was far better known for his role of streetgang leader Jesus Martinez in the acclaimed police series Hill Street Blues) receives a shipment of badgers in error, and exclaims angrily: "Badgers? Badgers?!? BADGERS?!? We don't need no stinking BADGERS!!!"

Everybody loses! biggrin
    ...so whose turn is it then? sad
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    I knew I had heard that quote before! I remembered a "Treasure of the sierra madre" parody in "Blazing saddles" so that was the best I could muster.

If everybody the loses the game has ended.......... either that, or you get to make another quote.

Peter cool
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeDec 15th 2007
    Weird Al???? shocked

Yep! We all saw that one! rolleyes

Pete mentioned Blazing Saddles before I mentioned 'Treasure' so I think Pete get's the quote?! cool
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeDec 15th 2007 edited
    Martijn wrote
    OK, as EVEN Stavroula didn't know: the quote

You big teaser!!!I wasn't supposed to answer that one since it was on my behalf!
    What's the matter Martjin dear?Is it so bad that a girl has beaten you in the game? tongue kiss
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    I think i'll get a separation rule / restraining order issued against you two lovebirds! angry
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Christodoulides wrote
    I think i'll get a separation rule / restraining order issued against you two lovebirds! angry

Lovebirds????!!!!!
    Well,that wasn't very accurate, since I'm talking to you in the exact same way since scorereviews.And I may be the "teasing" kind of woman but sure I'm not the "flitring" kind. Anyway...hope you're just kidding.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Of course i am kidding kiss smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Christodoulides wrote
    Of course i am kidding kiss smile

I'm glad you're kidding.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    So! Bring in the next one, i might get that 0,00000000000001 % chance of mine to actually win one around!
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    I think Peter or Tim should provide us with the next quote so Demetris will have his chance! tongue kiss
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    So am I plain "Demetris" now? sad cry :sniff-sniff:
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Mmm, I see someone needs some tlc... Don't girls up there treat you in a sweet way hon?!Shame on them!!!
    Ok, let me rephrase!
    I think Peter or Tim should provide us with the next qoute so dear,sweet Demetris will have his chance!
    Better now? smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    Next quote:

"There's no reason to become alarmed, and we hope you'll enjoy the rest of your flight. By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?"

Probably too easy, but I love this one, so had to mention it.

Peter biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorBobdH
    Too easy indeed, but a brilliant quote from one of the greatest comedies: Airplane! biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Damn! I knew that! biggrin

p.s. Stavi, thanks sweety kiss
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    • CommentTimeDec 16th 2007
    Indeed Bob. biggrin