• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJul 23rd 2010
    In spite of Erik and others on this board I'm going to cut way back on what I have. There are over 5000 CD's and now nearly a terrabyte full hard drive with nothing but music. I'll never listen to all of it. As an example I'm working on a review of Capriccio Espagnol and I have 6 different recordings. Why the fuck do I need to have 6. I don't. And this doesn't include 2000 lps, god knows how many tapes. Way out of hand. Save your money as there will be good deals coming up in the future.
    I know Erik but for god's sake if I just gave them to you the shipping bill would be $5000 for everything. That is insane.
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Dood... I will drive down to San Diego, Minnesota, whatever and pick up the stuff you don't want. But I understand where you are coming from. I have over 4000 CD's and I'm never going to listen to them all but they look oh so nice on my wall and one of these day I might need Robocop: Prime Directive to play on the program. wink

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    I believe I have two copies of Robocop: Prime Directive!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    iHate collectors wink tongue
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    I don't have them because I'm a collector.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    You have them because you're a masochist?
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Tom said fuck.
    Oh my...
  1. Martijn wrote
    You have them because you're a masochist?

He really, really, really wanted "Robocop: Prime Directives", It was an emotional ... prime directive.

So nice he got it twice!
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJul 23rd 2010 edited
    Steven wrote
    Tom said fuck.
    Oh my...

That tends to mean the man is not a particularly happy camper at the moment.
    And having read the What's Annoying You thread, I can certainly sympathise with that. slant
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    thanks martijn. I'm grateful to be alive but this stroke shit, yuk
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJul 24th 2010
    I might just take you up on your offer Erik but you'd need a van to transport all of it. Even in my truck bed it took two trips.