• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeApr 4th 2011
    Me too.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeApr 4th 2011
    biggrin
    I am extremely serious.
  1. Looks like a mouse click are separating you two, Tim & Tim.
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeApr 5th 2011
    It is? Damn!
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    That's weird? Me too!
  2. biggrin
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
  3. lol
  4. Darn it, it's starting to spread... shocked
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeApr 5th 2011 edited
    What is?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Jumping the shark!
  5. Tim 1, you're hilarious!!! cool
  6. Tim 2, you're weird ! freezing
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeApr 13th 2011 edited
    Cheers! I've had five and a half glasses of cognac while doing the upcoming montages.no podcast (about Steven Spielberg) with five of my colleagues. Tipsy. And not ready for bed.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeApr 14th 2011
    Thor hon, I think that cognac and work don't go together! Don't get you to drinking while working! smile
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeApr 14th 2011 edited
    He, he...you're right, not usually. But in that particular job, it goes pretty well once in a while.

Also, in Norway there's a tradition called "Friday beer" at many workplaces where colleagues go out for a few beers after work on Friday. Most of them don't drink themselves into a stupor, but they stick around for a few. Do you have anything like that in Greece?
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Well in Greece we go out for drinks anyday anyway! Friends, colleagues the more the better! smile
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Yeah we used to do that. When we had money wink
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote

biggrin

to your comment D, not that Greece is bust.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Christodoulides wrote

Come on hon! We still do that even if we don't have money! Having a few drinks with friends is not a big money thing! spin
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    How much is a beer in Greece (25cl)?
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Explain to me please the relevance of this to sleepless?
    listen to more classical music!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    sdtom wrote
    Explain to me please the relevance of this to sleepless?

I would say the relevance of this to MainTitles, a thread going off topic? Surely this could never happen at MainTitles? wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Stavroula wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

Come on hon! We still do that even if we don't have money! Having a few drinks with friends is not a big money thing! spin

Wait 'till you get engaged, move in with your loved one and try to run a home out o miserable Greek salaries kiss wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Depends on whether you actually insist on marrying a Greek...
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    biggrin applause
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeApr 15th 2011 edited
    Yeah 2 bankruptcies together ain't a good idea wink But you know, it can get juicy and steamy-hot quickly though! A more Northern alternative would have to cope with that as well wink beer
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeApr 29th 2011
    Not sleepless, but who else online is not watching the royal wedding?
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    I'm not....but now that you mention it, maybe I should turn on the telly? wink
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    There's a stream of the BBC coverage (without commentary) on Youtube. And I must admit the amount of coverage they are doing is quite impressive.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13132410

The Twitter monitor is so pointless. biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorJim Ware
    I have no desire to watch some balding toff that looks like a horse get hitched.

In other words, I'm not watching it. tongue