• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeNov 28th 2010
    Bregt, if you need any help with graphics drop me a line. smile
  1. Bregt wrote
    MainTitles is exactly 3 years young today. punk

Well done. Much work on your part. But you've built and maintained a community, one which has a very good feel. smile

- 416 members, of which 14 donated

Ok, not to be too pointed, but that's one statistic that really should improve if everyone honestly assesses whether they get any value out of this place. There must be at least 20-30 more members who use the place enough to merit some kind of donation. (The price of one CD on everyone's part would go some way.) If it ends up exceeding Bregt's costs, then it will partially reward him for the time he spends maintaining the site.
    A butterfly thinks therefore I am
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeNov 29th 2010
    as well he should be compensated
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    Funny how quickly time passes when you're having fun (If it were up to me time would pass slowly when one was having fun, and quickly when bored...). Feels like we moved yesterday.

Peter smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    plindboe wrote
    Funny how quickly time passes when you're having fun (If it were up to me time would pass slowly when one was having fun, and quickly when bored...). Feels like we moved yesterday.

Peter smile

Well said
  2. Bregt, a timely reminder to people when it's time to donate again after a year would certainly help me. I forgot to take a note last time.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    mt is the only place for me during my still short online life , that has been feeling more like a family than anything else. And the wonderful thing with this is that i am sure old timers will agree with me too. I have residet all the other relevant communities in the past from time to time and although there is some good people elsewhere , still nothing comes close to what we have here and which is all thanks to Bregt's hard efforts.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    yeah
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  3. Sorry to butt in late, but Happy Birthday.
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    franz_conrad wrote
    - 416 members, of which 14 donated

Ok, not to be too pointed, but that's one statistic that really should improve if everyone honestly assesses whether they get any value out of this place. There must be at least 20-30 more members who use the place enough to merit some kind of donation. (The price of one CD on everyone's part would go some way.) If it ends up exceeding Bregt's costs, then it will partially reward him for the time he spends maintaining the site.

Thanks for the concern.

I have paid for this years costs, for all sites (IFMCA, GoldenScores, GSoundtracks and MT) that is 210EUR. I reckon 100EUR for MT (including domain name), for which I had received about 50EUR (overflow) from last year's generous donations. So it was really doable this year.

As for people who want to donate, as I said, I welcome that of course, but I'd prefer of people who haven't done that yet.
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I really don't mind donating again.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  4. Timmer wrote
    I really don't mind donating again.

me neither, MainTitles is worth it smile
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Only if it comes with beautiful girls and cocktails!

No, seriously, I can do some donating.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Just give us a shout when the hosting bill comes again and I'll be more than happy to donate again.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Thor wrote
    Only if it comes with beautiful girls and cocktails!

No, seriously, I can do some donating.

We have both here in MT. wink

Bregt, shout when you need. beer
  5. Bregt,

Congratulations on the third birthday of the site. Thank you for taking good care of it.

Sending you a happy birthday hug,

Elin
    Recognizing somebody else's strength doesn't diminish your own (Joss Whedon)
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeDec 1st 2010
    Katiek donated $15! punk
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    beer to Katiek! smile
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Excellent!!!!!! beer
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2010
    cool beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    may we prosper another year
    •  
      CommentAuthorDreamTheater
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2010 edited
    sdtom wrote
    may we prosper another year

UNFIXED
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    leave my posts alone
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2010 edited
    biggrin

(he was making fun Tom, but you know that right? wink )
    Kazoo
  6. damn what happened here? confused rolleyes
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
  7. sdtom wrote
    leave my posts alone

I did leave yours alone, I made my own. cheesy
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    i know smile
  8. Well OK then. beer

But don't change my posts again, or else.... knight
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    no big deal