• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorrbruce
    • CommentTimeDec 1st 2010
    Hello,

My name is Robert Bruce and I'm a composer in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. www.robertbrucemusic.com I do a number of things musically in the film industry and, after many years, have just released my first independent CD of Film/TV Music, a disc of Music for Animation and Children's Productions. You can sample 5 complete pieces of the 36 on this disc here http://robertbrucemusic.com/music_downloads.php . The all-acoustic, semi-classical music on this CD is published by 2 of the largest libraries in the world, hence my doing an independent release. Although I also work in other styles, I've been doing this style the longest and it is very close to my heart. I was inspired musically by all the cartoons I saw as a child back in the 60s but also by some of the great composers who wrote children's pieces. Hope some of the folks on this site will have a listen and send along some comments.

Thanks,

Robert
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeDec 1st 2010
    Wow! This is a first! A fellow film music fan from The Hammer! wave Welcome to the board! Where abouts in the Steel City do you live? I'll have a listen to your music!

-Erik-

Oskee Wee Wee!
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    • CommentAuthorrbruce
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2010
    Hi Erik,

I'm on the mountain. Thanks for the greeting... I had seen your webpage or blog and was going to contact you anyway... Let me know when you have a listen if you want to list or include anything, or review a copy of the CD... : ) Thanks,

Robert
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2010
    I'm enthusiast about the clips. Pure (because of the instrumentation, which is quite modest) and nice listening. Thanks for sharing. Perhaps an idea for your show Erik? wink
    Kazoo