Categories
Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.
Two weeks!
Site questions & feedback » Two weeks! (Posts 31 to 60 of 85)
-
- CommentAuthorThomas Glorieux
- CommentTimeDec 12th 2007
omaha wrote
Haha!
Hey GT, how ya doing?
waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh -
- CommentAuthorBregt
- CommentTimeDec 12th 2007
Tommy_Boy wrote
Now when are we gonna get some reviews

Kazoo -
- CommentAuthorThomas Glorieux
- CommentTimeDec 12th 2007
Bregt wrote
Tommy_Boy wrote
Now when are we gonna get some reviews


I believe Bregt is finally realizing he made a mistake joining up with me
waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh -
- CommentAuthorBregt
- CommentTimeDec 12th 2007
Kazoo -
- CommentAuthorThomas Glorieux
- CommentTimeDec 12th 2007
Bregt wrote

A smile, Bregt is smiling
He's not angry anymore
Maybe its a good time to ask him ....
waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh -
- CommentAuthoromaha
- CommentTimeDec 12th 2007
Tommy_Boy wrote
omaha wrote
Haha!
Hey GT, how ya doing?
Doing well dude.
Finished exams yesterday!!!!!!!
Came out with all A's and all limbs intact. Yes!
I'm thinking about going to see I am Legend friday. Yes, that would be fun.
What's up with you?
I'm looking foward to some reviews!
-
- CommentAuthorThomas Glorieux
- CommentTimeDec 12th 2007
omaha wrote
Tommy_Boy wrote
omaha wrote
Haha!
Hey GT, how ya doing?
Doing well dude.
Finished exams yesterday!!!!!!!
Came out with all A's and all limbs intact. Yes!
I'm thinking about going to see I am Legend friday. Yes, that would be fun.
What's up with you?
I'm looking foward to some reviews!
haha, me too buddy, me too
I'm fine, keeping me healthy, enjoying me life and writing some unpublished reviews for now
waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh -
- CommentAuthorPawelStroinski
- CommentTimeDec 12th 2007
Tommy_Boy wrote
enjoying me life
For some reason I read: enjoying my wife
http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website -
- CommentAuthoromaha
- CommentTimeDec 12th 2007
Very good. Good good.
-
- CommentAuthorThomas Glorieux
- CommentTimeDec 12th 2007
PawelStroinski wrote
Tommy_Boy wrote
enjoying me life
For some reason I read: enjoying my wife

damn, I mistyped myself
waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh -
- CommentAuthoromaha
- CommentTimeDec 12th 2007
Wow! You got married? -
- CommentAuthorThomas Glorieux
- CommentTimeDec 12th 2007
omaha wrote
Wow! You got married?
no, actually that mistyped was just being sarcastic, I'm still single
I'm looking for the girl that either loves filmmusic or loves soccer
who wants to bet I'll ever find me one of those
waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh -
- CommentAuthoromaha
- CommentTimeDec 12th 2007
Haha!
Happy hunting.
-
- CommentAuthorErik Woods
- CommentTimeDec 12th 2007
It's been fun here. Still not use to the NEW design but loving it anyway!
-Erik-host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS! -
- CommentAuthorThomas Glorieux
- CommentTimeDec 12th 2007
Erik Woods wrote
It's been fun here. Still not use to the NEW design but loving it anyway!
-Erik-
consider how fun it will be when there wil be REVIEWS
waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh -
- CommentAuthorErik Woods
- CommentTimeDec 12th 2007
Tommy_Boy wrote
Erik Woods wrote
It's been fun here. Still not use to the NEW design but loving it anyway!
-Erik-
consider how fun it will be when there wil be REVIEWS

Oooooooh... bring it!
-Erik-host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS! -
- CommentAuthorThomas Glorieux
- CommentTimeDec 12th 2007
Erik Woods wrote
Tommy_Boy wrote
Erik Woods wrote
It's been fun here. Still not use to the NEW design but loving it anyway!
-Erik-
consider how fun it will be when there wil be REVIEWS

Oooooooh... bring it!
-Erik-
see Bregt, there are other people who want reviews too
waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh -
- CommentAuthorPawelStroinski
- CommentTimeDec 13th 2007
I concur!http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website -
- CommentAuthorDemetris
- CommentTimeDec 13th 2007
Tommy_Boy wrote
I'm looking for the girl that either loves filmmusic or loves soccer
Yeah; good luck with that
Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders. -
- CommentAuthorBregje
- CommentTimeDec 13th 2007
Is it just me or is the maintitles forum much more active than the scorereviews forum?
I think it's great all is going so well and I especially like the (new) members who decided to start posting here! But I get the feeling I cannot keep up with it all!!

I read about everything on scorereviews but here I have to choose what to read and what not. Maybe it only seems that way to me, because I missed the first week or so and there are too many posts to go through and therefore I get the feeling I can't keep up?
If it is going faster here, I'll just have to get used to it and skip half of it. Or, maybe I am busier? That could be the case too... I don't know. I guess right now I'm just a bit scared I'll turn into a lurker... By the time I'm done reading I'm not posting anymore!
Anyone else having the same experience? I guess not, seeing how active the forum is!
-
- CommentAuthorBregt
- CommentTimeDec 13th 2007
It's a lot busier to me as well.
Can't read it all myself either.
Kazoo -
- CommentAuthorRalph Kruhm
- CommentTimeDec 13th 2007 edited
I try to keep up, but skip some things i find not too interesting. That Tyler discussion, for example.
-
- CommentAuthorDemetris
- CommentTimeDec 13th 2007
Bregje dear, i'd advice a nice Sunday morning with beautiful music in the background and large, hot cup of tea with catching up here, what you missed. Once you do that, it'll all flow along as smoothly as before. But we are a damn busy company and i love it!
Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders. -
- CommentAuthorMartijn
- CommentTimeDec 13th 2007
It's the nouveauté of it all.
It'll probably drop of a bit in the next couple of months or so.
I may be wrong of course.
I hope I am.
I kinda like the hustle and bussle.
I'd still like an "mark all as read" button, though... :slant'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn -
- CommentAuthorBregt
- CommentTimeDec 13th 2007
I'll give you such a button for Christmas.
A Christmas button.Kazoo -
- CommentAuthorMartijn
- CommentTimeDec 13th 2007
Yeah, and when I push it the board will light up?'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn -
- CommentAuthorBregt
- CommentTimeDec 13th 2007
That's a great idea.
Kazoo -
- CommentAuthorMartijn
- CommentTimeDec 13th 2007
Yeah!
Especially Joep is gonna love that one!
Can you also prog in little reindeer running around and a really annoying MIDI christmas tune you can't switch off?
'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn -
- CommentAuthorBregt
- CommentTimeDec 13th 2007 edited

Or a temporary festivity cow.
Kazoo -
- CommentAuthorMartijn
- CommentTimeDec 13th 2007
That is the first post ever I think that made me laugh out loud!
Excellent!
'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
