• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorKevinSmith
    • CommentTimeDec 30th 2010
    This is the thread for the composer of 'Birdy' and 'The Last Temptation of Christ'.
    Revenge is sweet... Revenge is best served cold... Revenge is ice cream.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeDec 31st 2010
    No kidding?

like both of those
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  1. I think Sledgehammer is a kickass song and music video.
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeDec 31st 2010 edited
    The video was done by Aardman animation, same people behind Wallace & Gromit, Chicken Run etc.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  2. Didn't know that, but it shows.
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Yeah, it's an early effort but it is a superb video and a very catchy song, for many years it was the most played video on MTV.
  3. When MTV was still about music.

Now it's really gone to shit.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    snooki wants snoosh snoosh !
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeFeb 20th 2013
    Apparently, PASSION is sexy time music now. To get jiggy with it, when listening to Gabriel's trademarked middle-eastern dark sound.

http://vienna.patch.com/articles/scorin … e-ac4a0a13
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.