• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeJan 8th 2011
    What "modern" (in the last 20 years or so) soundtracks have been released on LP's?
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJan 9th 2011 edited
    I know that INCEPTION got a special LP release. That's the most recent I can think of. Also the Norwegian film ROTTENETTER (RAT NIGHTS) from last year with a score by Norwegian pop artist Thomas Dybdahl.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJan 9th 2011
    Ah, great subject. I am interested too!

Dark knight
    inception
    all of Max Richter's works

I'll add more soon.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    In the meantime, anyone who knows any film music related LP selling websites, please add them here. It interests me too.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    I got some frames for Christmas and I have Inception and Raiders up in the lounge. smile

Also ordered Temple Of Doom but my problem is most of the music I listen to is new and never comes out on LP. slant
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    A lot of new releases are available on lp's, you just have to search for them a bit harder.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeJan 9th 2011 edited
    It looks like Tron Legacy is also due out in February.

What other stuff do you have, D?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Anthony wrote
    I got some frames for Christmas and I have Inception and Raiders up in the lounge. smile

Also ordered Temple Of Doom but my problem is most of the music I listen to is new and never comes out on LP. slant

How much did you pay for Temple of Doom?
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    TEMPLE OF DOOM is almost 27 years old. I'm not surprised that that one has an LP release...
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Timmer wrote
    Anthony wrote

£15 including postage from the US.
  1. I know of Back to the Future 2, even though it's a bit older than 20 years

do we still have that one brother? smile
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    I'm already hunting for John Williams stuff and other old(er) scores I enjoy. But I'd like to get things that I wouldn't immediately think are available on vinyl. smile
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Anthony wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Anthony wrote

£15 including postage from the US.

I didn't know you wanted this, you could have had it a lot cheaper from me!
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    If any of you want I have the three Milan releases of July 2008 when they were interested in LP releases. They are new and sealed. The scores are Pan Labrynith, Blue Velvet, and Gettysburg. I'd like to sell all three as a package and would take $75.00 plus shipping for the small lot.
    Thomas
    listen to more classical music!
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Do you have anything else for sale, Tim?
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJan 10th 2011
    no takers on the vinyl?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 10th 2011 edited
    Anthony wrote
    Do you have anything else for sale, Tim?

A lot of stuff is still in my garage behind heavy equipment or in the attic etc, I'll have a look as soon as I can and get back to you.
  2. Thomas Glorieux wrote
    I know of Back to the Future 2, even though it's a bit older than 20 years

do we still have that one brother? smile

Not sure, I've long since made a CD-R of that score, so it could've gone into the trash for all I know.
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJan 11th 2011
    i probably have it too