• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeNov 13th 2008
    William wrote
    Timmer wrote
    I'm getting deja-vu dizzy spin

How so? biggrin

So know why so so you dizzy tongue
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthordgoldwas
    • CommentTimeMay 7th 2009
    Aaron Zigman recently recorded his score to the upcoming romantic comedy The Proposal, with the Hollywood Studio Symphony at the Sony Scoring Stage. ScoringSessions.com was there, and is pleased to bring our readers the exclusive photos from the session!

http://www.scoringsessions.com

Enjoy!
    I consider a project a success when Thor says he won't buy it
  1. I like Zigman's music, hopefully this shows that in this score as well
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
  2. for your enjoyment

Considering Bregt is now away and enjoying bugs and lizzards in the Laos jungle, I will try to put as many reviews here as I can. So I added:

- Flicka
    - Flash of Genius
    - Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium

Enjoy
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    • CommentTimeMay 10th 2009 edited
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    for your enjoyment

Considering Bregt is now away and enjoying bugs and lizzards in the Laos jungle, I will try to put as many reviews here as I can. So I added:

- Flicka
    - Flash of Genius

Enjoy

Thanks a lot for hosting my Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium review, Thomas! beer And I look forward to reading the other new reviews you post!
  3. William wrote
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    for your enjoyment

- Flicka
    - Flash of Genius

Enjoy

Thanks a lot for hosting my Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium review, Thomas! beer And I look forward to reading the other new reviews you post!

no problem buddy, then at least one will be looking forward to my reviews wink
    I look forward to your reviews, if you know what I mean smile
    • CommentAuthorBasilB
    • CommentTimeMay 13th 2009
    MY SISTER'S KEEPER
    Original Motion Picture Soundtrack

Music Composed by Aaron Zigman

Cameron Diaz
    Abigail Breslin

From the Director of THE NOTEBOOK

Sara and Brian Fitzgerald’s life with their young son and their two-year-old daughter, Kate, is forever altered when they learn that Kate has Leukemia. The parents’ only hope is to conceive another child, specifically intended to save Kate’s life. For some, such genetic engineering would raise both moral and ethical questions; for the Fitzgeralds, Sara (Cameron Diaz) in particular, there is no choice but to do whatever it takes to keep Kate alive. And what it takes is Anna.

Kate and Anna share a bond closer than most sisters; though Kate (Sofia Vassilieva) is older, she relies on her little sister — in fact, her life depends on Anna. Until Anna (Abigail Breslin) says “no.” Seeking medical emancipation, she hires her own lawyer, initiating a court case that divides the family and that could leave Kate’s rapidly failing body in the hands of fate.

Based on the bestselling book from Jodi Picoult, My Sister’s Keeper reveals surprising truths that challenge one’s perceptions of family love and loyalty and give new meaning to the definition of healing.

Aaron Zigman contributes one of his most beautiful, touching and sympathetic scores.

New Line Cinema opens My Sister’s Keeper nationwide on June 26.

Varèse Sarabande Catalog #: 302 066 977 2
    Release Date: 06/23/09
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    I'd say that Zigman is one of those composers who ought to take a break from scoring dozens of projects each year and sit down and think where he's career is heading and where he wants it to go to. He started with so much premise and promise but ended up producing innumerable identical clones of easy-listening and far-easier-forgettable filler music.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    But would he have time for reflection?
    I guess he has bills to pay, and it's not a forgiving climate out there in Hollywood even at the best of times. slant
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Well, judging by the amount and quality of all those younger composers working in it today, i'd say it's pretty forgiving lately?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Says you.
    I'd say it's pretty CHEAP! tongue
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Quality-wise, it surely looks CHEAP lately; but money-wise? Mmm...not too sure about that; nor about any working composer's problems with paying any sort of bills wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJul 21st 2009
    Aaron Zigman: I Can Do Bad All By Myself

Aaron Zigman continues his current working relationship with Tyler Perry and will score his upcoming Madea comedy I Can Do Bad All By Myself. Z

For more info visit the original link at:
    http://upcomingfilmscores.blogspot.com/ … yself.html
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeAug 3rd 2009
    UGLY TRUTH

sound clips and info

http://www.amazon.com/Ugly-Truth-Origin … mp;s=music
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeDec 20th 2009
    Zigman returns to ‘Sex and the City’ duties

"Aaron Zigman, who wrote the score for the first theatrical feature film based on the popular TV series Sex and the City, is returning as the score composer on the upcoming sequel, which is scheduled to be released in May next year. All the stars from the first film return as well as the director, Michael Patrick King. Other key members in the musical team on Sex and the City 2 are music supervisor Julia Michels and producer Salaam Remi."

Read the rest over at: http://moviescoremagazine.com/2009/12/z … ty-duties/
  4. at least he'll be paid a lot for doing this,

or perhaps he'll be paid with something else ...
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Oh; i'll get the 2nd payment from them, anyday!
  5. Christodoulides wrote
    Oh; i'll get the 2nd payment from them, anyday!

just pick one of the four, who would you take? wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    The shy, brunnette who's fantasizing about the prince of love and all. Forget her name.

I'd )#()( the "$ $#++# out of her romantic fairy tales.
  6. Christodoulides wrote
    The shy, brunnette who's fantasizing about the prince of love and all. Forget her name.

she's indeed a cute one, but Sarah Jessica Paker has got some qualities too smile , even though time is beginning to disagree with her
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Only from the neck down she has good qualities. Her face has always been and still is for the buckit.
  7. Christodoulides wrote
    Only from the neck down she has good qualities. Her face has always been and still is for the buckit.

haha biggrin

I wouldn't cover up her face, even though I do know what you mean
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeDec 21st 2009
    Christodoulides wrote

FACT!
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Timmer wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

FACT!

punk
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Unfortunately, though, from the neck down is still attached to the neck up.

As Family Guy once put it, she looks like a foot.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Well, you can always NOT look at the face. Or use a buckit. biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeDec 21st 2009 edited
    Or just look at Scarlett Johansson and her godly rack instead.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    That sounds like a far more sensible move. biggrin lick
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeFeb 1st 2011
    Anyone heard this from 2010?

THE LAST SONG, music by Aaron Zigman
  8. Christodoulides wrote
    I'd say that Zigman is one of those composers who ought to take a break from scoring dozens of projects each year and sit down and think where he's career is heading and where he wants it to go to. He started with so much premise and promise but ended up producing innumerable identical clones of easy-listening and far-easier-forgettable filler music.

A lesser Thomas Newman even...
    Revenge is sweet... Revenge is best served cold... Revenge is ice cream.