• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeMar 14th 2011 edited
    Well, kidding (or not so much) aside, it's good to keep track of what your friends are doing, keep in touch etc especially if they live abroad, but nothing can even replace actual contact. Many youngsters seem to be mistaking this and using facebook as a sad substitute for real life.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBobdH
    • CommentTimeMar 14th 2011 edited
    For me, the interesting thing about Facebook is that you can choose how to use it yourself. For me, it's a mixture of knowing what friends are doing but also keeping informed about certain subjects and topics; if you 'like' things, you'll be kept up to date on these things. So it's also a source of general knowledge, combined with friends that also post things about what's going on in the world, which can be discussed with them on Facebook smile.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeMar 14th 2011
    I just use it so I can keep up to date with news about Marc Shaiman's dog.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    For me it's mostly a great way to keep in contact with old friends who are living in other parts of the country or world.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Southall wrote
    I just use it so I can keep up to date with news about Marc Shaiman's dog.

Hahah what an animated character Marc Shaiman is smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeMar 15th 2011
    Timmer wrote
    I look in facebook from time to time. Some people here kept on at me to join, including Steven who I see no longer seems to be on it?

He either left facebook or blocked us from his profile wink
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMar 16th 2011
    His loss.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMar 17th 2011
    I really hope he's alright though, I wish he'd at least pop by and give us a brief update, even if he has no intention of ever coming back here.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Never understood why he left in the first place. Must be something that passed me by.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Thor wrote
    Never understood why he left in the first place. Must be something that passed me by.

Neither did I. I mean, I don't post as much as before, but I still log in every day and try to post here and there. I will keep in touch with the MainTitles bunch as long as I'm alive.
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    That'll only be a few days at most if a "husband" catches you. wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Nah....they never do. They are usually busy with....other matters smile
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeMar 18th 2011
    Has Steven gone for good?
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall