• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJul 19th 2011 edited
    wink Perhaps looking to upgrade to the 2nd generation, and not so much making a profit out of a fellow financial crisis-striken Greek mt-er? wink Pm me.

Oh and only good condition devices proposed please.

Cheers
    D
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJul 19th 2011
    I can imagine an iPad costs roughly six to seven Acropoles now in Greece... sad

D., I seriously recommend you look into getting a cheaper brand pad. The iPad -aside from the Apple brand- really has VERY LITTLE to recommend it per se. (I do like reading comics on it though... shame )

Seriously, I'll keep my eyes open. I do see some flying about for a bit less.
    What's your bottom line, D.?
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJul 20th 2011
    Thank you dear friend! I have to say i was tremendously disappointed with every tablet other than apple products i've seen so far, especially those who run android which are - except if you pay a shitload of money, always slower and lag in comparison to ipad. I won't even talk with those who run windows 7 touch. With the shitload of ebooks i use daily for my teaching at the college and the master's thesis, it's a charm. I Was thinking around 200-250 euros max.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.