• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthordgoldwas
    • CommentTimeOct 26th 2011 edited
    Hey all!

So the RMA (Recording Musicians Association) in Los Angeles is holding a silent auction as part of their annual RMA Night, which takes place in a few weeks here in Los Angeles.

For the first time, they are extending the silent auction to an online portion, allowing people worldwide to bid on some of these amazing film score collectibles. The online portion is now live and starts with four items that should be of interest to everyone here!

- STAR WARS score sheet signed by John Williams
    - UP score sheet signed by Michael Giacchino
    - RIO score sheet signed by John Powell
    - PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN 4 score sheet signed by Hans Zimmer

http://bit.ly/rLkNWF

There will be more items added over the weeks, so be sure to keep checking back, and bid! (It's all for a good cause!)

Also, for those in the Los Angeles area, you can come to a FREE RMA Live event featuring composer John Powell in conversation with film music journalist Jon Burlingame. Again, that event is FREE, and takes place before the RMA Night event. More details are here:
    http://rmanight.com/

Thanks!
    Dan
    I consider a project a success when Thor says he won't buy it
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeOct 26th 2011
    Unfortunately pricewise an locationwise, this is completely out of my league....but what a great event!!

...and I love your signature. applause
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeOct 26th 2011
    Indeed! biggrin applause

( see, I really shoulda tried to nick the crown jewels )
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeOct 27th 2011
    Thor, that's something you put into your c.v man
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeOct 27th 2011
    He, he.... smile
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthordgoldwas
    • CommentTimeOct 28th 2011
    Hey all, apparently they had a weird problem with the bidding software, and no one was able to register all week, so i've been asked to let you all know that the online auctions should be working now.

Also, in case it's not clear (and it wasn't!) from the RMA Night page.... the Powell event is FREE and open to the public.

Dan
    I consider a project a success when Thor says he won't buy it
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeOct 28th 2011
    I'd be there Dan but it's the price of me getting to LA that puts me off wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt