• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeMar 10th 2012
    It's a good time to be a fan of Kilkline, actually. I'm told that following the arrest of Howard Shore, he's under serious consideration to score The Hobbit.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Also... we’ve got a real treat lined up for Kilkline fans. I’ll get in to trouble if I say too much, so let’s just note that those with a fear of prime numbers should probably stay in bed on Tuesday. As usual, we’ll be pre-announcing the pre-announcement of the announcement of the forthcoming release at the most inconvenient time of day we can think of.
  1. Southall wrote
    I’ll get in to trouble if I say too much, so let’s just note that those with a fear of prime numbers should probably stay in bed on Tuesday.

biggrin
    A butterfly thinks therefore I am
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Southall wrote
    This has nothing to do with Intrada's new version of Predator, honestly.

http://www.movie-wave.net/?p=2220

WANT! Oh so aching WANT!!!!
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    franz_conrad wrote
    Southall wrote
    I’ll get in to trouble if I say too much, so let’s just note that those with a fear of prime numbers should probably stay in bed on Tuesday.

biggrin

A quick return to the Movie Wave Horoscope, there!
  2. Brian Kilkline sucks.
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
  3. Mastadge's comment on that link is a beauty.
    A butterfly thinks therefore I am