• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Thor wrote
    Timmer wrote
    I remember it now Alan, it was used as the theme to WILDTRACK with Tony Soper.

Is that his last name? 'Soper' is an old (now thankfully extinct) description of homosexuals here in Norway. Probably akin to your 'faggot'. Am I allowed to laugh at that?

By all means! Anne and I usually refer to him as "Sony Toper" anyway - so that maybe gives an idea how much we like him here in the Rogers household.

In saying that, we call Bill Oddie (someone else few of our international members will recognise) "Bloddie", but this time as a sign of affection!
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeFeb 17th 2012
    YES! shame biggrin
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    I guess I'm missing nothing.
    Tom
    listen to more classical music!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Correctamundo!
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt