• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJan 19th 2012
    I've decided after much thought to expand and hopefully improve my site by taking it to the next level. The book contract has put me over the edge. I'll continue to keep what I have for modern scores but I want to concentrate on Classical composers who wrote film music such as V. Williams, Shostakovich, and others as well as golden age material. I'm open to a name suggestion and I'm willing to purchase and need a server host. I think 15 gigs is more than enough for me.
    help please
    Thomas
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeJan 19th 2012 edited
    Tom - You already have Golden Scores. Use that domain and take all of your reviews from your old site and move it over to a new Wordpress template.

-Erik-

PS - Book? What book?
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
  1. "Bioness: I Deleted It Again"
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Erik Woods wrote
    Tom - You already have Golden Scores. Use that domain and take all of your reviews from your old site and move it over to a new Wordpress template.

-Erik-

PS - Book? What book?

FILM MUSIC FROM CLASSICAL COMPOSERS (working title)
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    justin boggan wrote
    "Bioness: I Deleted It Again"

You've no idea what rules I violated because I was participating in a study and I wasn't allowed to discuss at a public level. I didn't know until it was too late.
    Tom
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    sdtom wrote
    Erik Woods wrote

-Erik-

PS - Book? What book?

FILM MUSIC FROM CLASSICAL COMPOSERS (working title)

Interesting... Jim Lochner is doing a show for me on that exact subject!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJan 19th 2012 edited
    Tom, I was going to help, but apparently it's not going fast enough... I was working on what Erik says. Revamping goldenscores.com. Sigh.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJan 20th 2012
    our emails have taken care of that smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJan 21st 2012
    Bregt you'll need to email me with your mailing address and a $$$ amount so I can post it on Monday to you.
    Tom