• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorPlingKong
    • CommentTimeJun 8th 2012
    Greetings, dear film music community!

My name is Eirik Myhr, and I am a composer working in the small yet productive film and tv business in Norway. Today, June 8, I am releasing my first soundtrack as a digital release, on my own label Pling Kong Recordings: The soundtrack mini album of the 2008 short film LILLE FRØ (Lilliseed), a short film directed by the Norwegian directress (!) Hanne Larsen.

Since there really is no market for this type of soundtrack release in Norway, I'm doing this as a digital release only, and reaching out to you guys and gals personally instead - because you care about film music! I would be really happy if you gave it a listen. smile

iTunes link here: http://itunes.apple.com/no/album/lille- … 23344?l=nb

You'll find all the info you need at the label's website - www.plingkong.com - including liner notes and, naturally, stop motion Lego clips.

Thank you for your attention!
    The next release will be a feature film score and is only weeks away smile

Kind regards,
    Eirik Myhr, Oslo, Norway

www.plingkong.com
    •  
      CommentAuthorFalkirkBairn
    • CommentTimeJun 8th 2012 edited
    Hi Eirik,

Firstly, welcome to the forum and I hope that you stick around.

Funny you should mention your score for Lille Frø. I listened to the clips for this when it first went up on Amazon and was interested in the clips. As you say, it has only just become available and I may take a listen to it.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Hi Eirik, you do get around on the film music messageboards! I love it. smile

You've come to the right place. This is IMO the most friendly film music fan community on the net, a far cry from FSM (which, to its benefit, has far more activity).
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Hello Eirik wave
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorPlingKong
    Thanks FalkirkBairn! (I had to look at your nickname at least twice)

And hello Thor!! :D Yep, since I don't have a flock of promotion people spreading my releases around, I have to take matters into my own hands, and go where the passion for film music lies! I hope to stick around! smile FSM has a bit too much activity for me to follow it actually... And friendly is always nice!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    I couldn't listen to anything confused If you would get me a copy I will review it for MainTitles for you.
    Tom
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorPlingKong
    Hm, that's strange.. I'll send you a PM.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    please
    listen to more classical music!
    • CommentAuthormarkrayen
    • CommentTimeJun 11th 2012
    I don't have spotify installed at the moment, but I looked up your homepage and the clips sounded good! (Virket veldig "nrk-aktig" og passende :-p)

Good luck with the new score! :-)