• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeNov 28th 2012
    Mogens... guest host for me! You can be a regular contributor if you'd like and can promote your web site and what not at the same time. If any one puts up a stink I'll take the hit!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    • CommentAuthorMogens
    Erik Woods wrote
    Mogens... guest host for me! You can be a regular contributor if you'd like and can promote your web site and what not at the same time. If any one puts up a stink I'll take the hit!

-Erik-

Thanks for the invitation, Erik! That's extremely kind of you, and I will take that under VERY serious consideration! My English ain't half bad either, so it's not as if I'd be incomprehensible to other people :-D

Right now, I'm surfing the web on the lookout for a proper mic, which is the really my first step.

I have a feeling, I'll be getting back to you on this one :-)
    Luminous beings are we.. Not this crude matter.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Sweet!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeNov 30th 2012 edited
    My film music podcast is being held up in copyright discussions within the staff!

I've said that it's out of the question to have one unless I can play full tracks, others disagree about the legality of it, even if it's just streaming.

I'm listening to it right now, and it's really a shame if this can't be aired to Norwegian listeners -- it would be history in the making; the first ever, regular film music program in Norway.

sad

Sorry, I just had to vent.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeNov 30th 2012 edited
    Put it up on Soundcloud. Do you know how many radio show there are Sound Cloud that play full tracks?! Put it up there until someone tells you to take it down.

-Erik-
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeNov 30th 2012
    Yeap, i agree with Erik.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeNov 30th 2012
    If they boycott it, I will definitely do something like that.

Or maybe even go the full mile -- create a webpage like Erik's! Then I can carry all the legal worries all on my own shoulders.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeDec 1st 2012
    yeah