• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthormoviescore
    • CommentTimeJan 9th 2013
    Screamworks Records presents

Storage 24 (Christian Henson)

http://moviescoremedia.com/screamworks/ … an-henson/

Written, produced and starring Noel Clarke, Storage 24 is a science fiction thriller where the horrific story takes off when a military plane with highly classified contents crashes in London. The mesmerizing music for the film is written by Christian Henson, the composer who won the ‘Best Musical Score’ trophy at Screamfest for Black Death (available on CD from MovieScore Media) and who has recently written the score for another sci fi feature, the award-winning Grabbers as well as features such asTriangle, Severance and The Secret of Moonacre.

Henson’s contemporary score for Storage 24 features eerie atmospheric writing, engaging action tracks and handsome, effective themes that recall the writing of Hans Zimmer while retaining the unique voice of Christian Henson!

Our digital release of the soundtrack coincides with the US theatrical release of the film on January 11.

SWD0010 • STORAGE 24 (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
    Music Composed by CHRISTIAN HENSON
    Release date (digital only): January 8, 2013

TRACK LIST

1 Opening Credits 3:15
    2 The Dummies 1:25
    3 Mary 3:05
    4 Out of the Basement 2:28
    5 Discoveries 2:40
    6 Newsflash 1:45
    7 Dog Death 2:48
    8 Discovering Body 3:20
    9 Alien Chase 2:22
    10 Love Rats 1:58
    11 Interrogation 2:10
    12 Claw Through Metal 1:48
    13 Our Hero 1:58
    14 Escape to the Refuge 2:42
    15 Toy Gun Ambush 2:27
    16 Face Off 1:58
    17 After the Puppy 3:19
    18 Theme from “Storage 24? 2:38
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJan 10th 2013
    Can't wait to hear this, his Black Death score still remains one of my favorites
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  1. I think that his Black Death score is the only score of his I'd want to listen to again.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
  2. come now, The Secret of Moonacre has some killer fantasy material, and Triangle is effective stuff
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
  3. Thomas Glorieux wrote
    come now, The Secret of Moonacre has some killer fantasy material, and Triangle is effective stuff

I knew this would happen - I should have checked my Henson list before commenting.

So, anything other than these 3 titles...
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
  4. FalkirkBairn wrote
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    come now, The Secret of Moonacre has some killer fantasy material, and Triangle is effective stuff

I knew this would happen - I should have checked my Henson list before commenting.

So, anything other than these 3 titles...

wink
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJan 10th 2013
    biggrin
    Kazoo