• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Bregt - 28 points
    BhelPuri - 25 points punk
    Falkirk - 23 points
    TommyBoy - 13 points cheesy
    BobDH - 9 points
    Timmer - 5 points wink
    Bregje - 4 points
    Plindboe - 3 points shocked shocked

As mentioned before, I've added two subtle adjustments to the clues for the Bonus and Clip 9.
    That's enough clues for now. Anymore clues about tangos are best left unsaid.
    A butterfly thinks therefore I am
    •  
      CommentAuthorBhelPuri
    • CommentTimeJan 16th 2008
    franz_conrad wrote
    Come on Timmer, Demetris, Martijn, Steven, and others, show your quality!

And Bregt, Bhel or Alan, are you guys thinking whether you might present the next game if you win?

Still a lot more folks yet to participate! It'll be nice if everyone gets to host a game (not necessary that you should win). More variety plus you get to know gems that you weren't aware of before.

FalkirkBairn wrote
    I do have a theme in mind, and I do have the scores selected. I just need to sort the clips out. I should have them done by the end of the week...if there are no other candidates?

Awesome! I didn't have anything ready so if you hadn't volunteered I might have just picked some clips with no theme.

Franz,
    I figured out another clip. I'll send my guesses when I have time to try some of the ones remaining. Watch out, Bregt wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    franz_conrad wrote
    Bregt - 28 points
    BhelPuri - 25 points punk
    Falkirk - 23 points
    TommyBoy - 13 points cheesy
    BobDH - 9 points
    Timmer - 5 points wink
    Bregje - 4 points

As mentioned before, I've added two subtle adjustments to the clues for the Bonus and Clip 9.

Hey, how did Timmer go from having -5 points to 5 points?
    I am extremely serious.
  2. Bribery.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    franz_conrad wrote
    Bribery.

cool <==smiley with big cigar in mouth biggrin

I will have a proper try at this one but I don't hold out much hope!?
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  3. Hey, just throw in a few more CDs, and you'll really rachet it up! wink
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 16th 2008 edited
    franz_conrad wrote
    Hey, just throw in a few more CDs, and you'll really rachet it up! wink

NP : nothing sad

I've sent my entire CD collection to Michael.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  4. Bregt - 28 points
    BhelPuri - 25 points
    Falkirk - 23 points
    TommyBoy - 13 points
    Reza - 12 points beer
    BobDH - 9 points smile
    Bregje - 4 points

Timmer - 0 points wink

•  
      CommentAuthorBobdH
    Where's my smiley gone? confused
    I'm still happy with my 9 points! --> smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    Kazoo
  5. I gave Bob his smile back. wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorBobdH
    Yay! cheesy

Now I think Bregt is in desperate need of a smile too wink
  6. Well, I've listened to these clips again and again and just can't add anything to my score. sad
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
  7. Just a reminder to all who are yet to send me guesses... THE TRUTH IS ONLY TWO DAYS AWAY!

Still to hear from Steven, Martijn, Demetris and Timmer! Where are these fine players?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJan 17th 2008
    franz_conrad wrote
    Just a reminder to all who are yet to send me guesses... THE TRUTH IS ONLY TWO DAYS AWAY!

Still to hear from Steven, Martijn, Demetris and Timmer! Where are these fine players?

Fine player?
    It's only because you tipped us off these were film scores, otherwise I'd probably even wouldn't get the category!
    slant
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    I think Demetris is waiting for his complimentry 10 points from the Giacchino thread... tongue
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Sorry mate, i had a very busy week so far and hadn't had the chance to play yet. Will try so in a while although i doubt tango is my high-point wink
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Nothing! I know i have no.4 and 10 (i have an idea of what it is) plus i think i know the composer of 07 but nothing else really! shame next shame
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    I'll try to send in some replies if this is up untill Saturday. Simply haven't had the time yet. These games actually require a lot of time and effort, especially with that #%(/=)!% track title thingie. wink
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Thor wrote
    especially with that #%(/=)!% track title thingie. wink

Thor you're my new best online friend; as long as we don't discuss Elfman tongue wink biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Can someone let me know the rules? What do you have to guess - film, composer and cue?
  8. Yeah. And a point for each.
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    It's just too much work for some whiners who want to get away with earning 6 points for guessing the genre correctly. biggrin
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    All rules and hints at the first post of this thread James.
    Good to see other people join. Finally! wink
    Kazoo
  9. A superb first play from Southall!

Bregt - 28 points
    BhelPuri - 25 points
    Falkirk - 23 points
    Southall - 21 points
    TommyBoy - 13 points
    Reza - 12 points beer
    BobDH - 9 points smile
    Bregje - 4 points

Timmer - 0 points wink

I'm very glad this game is turning out to be more doable than the waltz game. cool
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJan 18th 2008
    Martijn wrote
    It's just too much work for some whiners who want to get away with earning 6 points for guessing the genre correctly. biggrin

Yeah....boo on us who actually prefer LAIDBACK FUN over homework-type assignments!
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    You'll probably notice that I in fact haven't done any work AT ALL.
    But then my fun is whipping YOU guys into shape! biggrin
  10. BhelPuri wrote
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    I do have a theme in mind, and I do have the scores selected. I just need to sort the clips out. I should have them done by the end of the week...if there are no other candidates?

Awesome! I didn't have anything ready so if you hadn't volunteered I might have just picked some clips with no theme.

I've just sent Bregt my set of clips for the next (themed) contest.

I'm reviewing the set at the moment - this next set may be quite "challenging"!!
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    Perhaps I could improve my score if I had the time. Sadly I have an exam on monday, so I think I'll have to stick with those 3 points.

Peter cow
  11. Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner. The game will still go on of course, but I can't see anybody defeating Bhel the Conqueror.

BhelPuri - 39 points
    Bregt - 28 points slant
    Falkirk - 23 points
    Southall - 21 points
    TommyBoy - 13 points
    Reza - 12 points beer
    BobDH - 9 points smile
    Bregje - 4 points

Timmer - 0 points wink

I'm very glad this game is turning out to be more doable than the waltz game. cool