• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorBhelPuri
    • CommentTimeFeb 13th 2008
    Amidst bewildered looks, the weapon transformed into its original shape. Now Scarlett Johansson...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    wearing frilly knickers and no bra
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeFeb 13th 2008 edited
    ------------------ shocked ------------------
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    In dreams, Elliot shot Goldenthal. In the fairly dull studio, he wrote books about three little piggies who had enormous guns of navarone, that fired lots of nuclear, caramel flavoured rabbits. These rabbits chewed carrots made of carbonite, which gave them spots. One day Goldenthal walked in and shot Elliot. JESUS demanded that we all eat pie made by Sweeney Todd. Orchestrated by the great Nicholas Dodd, the pie was the size of his giant ego. What does Dodd actually do, when he's not playing with his...magic batton, escaped Goldenthal, but he didn't care. He worked with Robert Elhai. Also known as Mr Goldenthal 2, or Goldenthal Mark 2, he suddenly launched an airstrike on Remote Control Studios. General Hanzi Zimmer and his troops, did not like Marc Shaiman so they had to avoid the printmaster.

A second paragraph was started burning mice at the annual composers' mice burning event. Mickey, Minnie, and Jerry were tied to a stake, while the London Symphony played Mouse Hunt. Stuart Little squeaked "WTF!" and stabbed Silvester Stallone in the ankle. Rambo then made a jump for his M-40 and started tearing people apart, while the mice, stunned due to the bloodbath, took their opportunity and chewed holes everywhere in the studio.

Danny Elfman walked in as he had nothing better to do than eat boiled mice. This inspired him to run over to Bridget Fonda with his trousers down and his hair on fire. That turned Bridget on, who instantly asked for sex but for God's sake - none of his musical notes. Danny looked at his batton.....then looked at Bridget... who, at her turn, looked unimpressed.

"I've seen better, Dannyboy", said her Grandad, appearing as a ghostly apparition waiting to throw warm apple pies on Elfman's flaming head and batton. When the pie hit the fan, the pie flew everywhere. This turned Bridget off Elfman and onto dish-washing.

Suddenly, Jack Bauer smashed down the door and asked everyone down on the floor. ''WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME, WHERE IS THE NUKE?'' he said. Nobody answered, so Jack started shooting people in the knee caps. Then, from the crowd, a batton raised. It was Jack bauers' gun, camouflaged as a baton, since nobody should rase a baton to Jack Bauer and live. But then another sudden plot twist happenned and John Williams made a guest appearance holding two guns directed at Elfman, Goldenthal and Bridget Fonda. Elfman thought of teasing big J by playing wise guy so he tried to play the Darth Vader theme on a French Horn, but big J wouldn't buy it and Elfman was on the wall. The guns were raised, there was a dazzling flash of light, and the hidden nuclear weapon went off, revealing a flag with the large letters BANG!

Amidst bewildered looks, the weapon transformed into its original shape. Now Scarlett Johansson wearing frilly knickers and no bra. That turned Bridget on again
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeFeb 13th 2008 edited
    who, ignoring Jack, Big J, Goldenthal and Elfman, walked towards the braless hottie
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    WARNING - You must be 18 or older to read past this point. angry
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    ^ That depends on who follows the story biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Marselus wrote
    who, ignoring Jack, Big J, Goldenthal and Elfman, walked towards the braless hottie

...and asked for the recipe for the smashed pies.
    I am extremely serious.
  1. Scarlett, a bit awkward, explained that the pie was done by Lorne Balfe, Henry Jackman, Atli Orvarsson, John Sponsler, Tom Gire, Kelvin Wheelbarrow and Peter Golub,. so she doesn't really know who put what.
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorBobdH
    • CommentTimeFeb 14th 2008 edited
    (...)

Scarlett, a bit awkward, explained that the pie was done by Lorne Balfe, Henry Jackman, Atli Orvarsson, John Sponsler, Tom Gire, Kelvin Wheelbarrow and Peter Golub,. so she doesn't really know who put what. Still, they exchanged several favorite recipes and left the stage, chatting away in a girly fashion.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeFeb 14th 2008
    When in walked
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    the large ominous shadow of
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Matthew Abbadon. shocked
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    He was looking for
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    ...a new identity, because nobody knew who the hell he was.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    "Who the fuck are you!?" said
  2. Kelvin Wheelbarrow.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    "Holy geez" Elfman exclaimed "it's Kelvin Wheelbarrow!" Why
  3. Southall is still speaking about you?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    "I don´t know....hell, I don´t know what the heck I´m doing here actually".
  4. He walked away.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeFeb 15th 2008
    Confused by all the strange characters that came and went, Jack Bauer sat down to have a drink with...
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeFeb 15th 2008
    Scarlett and Bridget, that were done with the pies.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeFeb 16th 2008
    Feeling windy they
  5. farted in unison. Jack drew his gun frantically in fear of chemical warfare being used.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeFeb 16th 2008
    But too late, overpowered by the stench...
  6. Bauer fainted. He woke up 8 days later as a beautiful, thirtysomething blonde Samantha Newly.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeFeb 17th 2008
    Looking around, he (or rather she) found out she had been transported to a lovely country farm. Next to the bed was a...
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeFeb 18th 2008
    magic carpet, floating inches above the floor
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    • CommentTimeFeb 18th 2008
    and a large golden lamp, with some mysterious inscriptions, on a table