• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeMar 25th 2024 edited
    Bregt usually posts about these things, but I got a PR mail a couple of days ago which said that Philippe Rombi is this year's guest-of-honour at the WSA.

Fine composer, so those of you in proximity should go. Personally, I cannot afford any travelling abroad (except maybe Denmark) in the foreseeable future.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeMar 27th 2024
    Apparently, there will also be a James Horner tribute concert, according to the latest PR mail from WSA.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeMar 28th 2024 edited
    Yes! I usually do this but you are quicker. I blame it my age. wink

Very happy with the programme! Also, it's in the Bijloke. Great venue. Unfortunately it's in the week.But we'll make it a fine evening.

I'm going with every Belgian film music friend (Thomas, Gilles, Tim, Marie-Lise, my brother, Kaat, and others) to the Horner concert, we bought tickets a few hours after the announcement. I really want to go to the Rombi concert too but need to check babysit and find someone to join me!
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeMar 30th 2024
    Sounds like a blast! Be sure to take pics, so we can live vicariously through you.
    I am extremely serious.