• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeMar 25th 2024 edited
    Bregt usually posts about these things, but I got a PR mail a couple of days ago which said that Philippe Rombi is this year's guest-of-honour at the WSA.

Fine composer, so those of you in proximity should go. Personally, I cannot afford any travelling abroad (except maybe Denmark) in the foreseeable future.

More info about the film music concerts
    https://www.worldsoundtrackawards.com/w … o/concerts
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeMar 27th 2024
    Apparently, there will also be a James Horner tribute concert, according to the latest PR mail from WSA.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeMar 28th 2024 edited
    Yes! I usually do this but you are quicker. I blame it my age. wink

Very happy with the programme! Also, it's in the Bijloke. Great venue. Unfortunately it's in the week.But we'll make it a fine evening.

I'm going with every Belgian film music friend (Thomas, Gilles, Tim, Marie-Lise, my brother, Kaat, and others) to the Horner concert, we bought tickets a few hours after the announcement. I really want to go to the Rombi concert too but need to check babysit and find someone to join me!
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeMar 30th 2024
    Sounds like a blast! Be sure to take pics, so we can live vicariously through you.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    • CommentTime4 days ago
    Bregt wrote
    Yes! I usually do this but you are quicker. I blame it my age. wink

Very happy with the programme! Also, it's in the Bijloke. Great venue. Unfortunately it's in the week.But we'll make it a fine evening.

I'm going with every Belgian film music friend (Thomas, Gilles, Tim, Marie-Lise, my brother, Kaat, and others) to the Horner concert, we bought tickets a few hours after the announcement. I really want to go to the Rombi concert too but need to check babysit and find someone to join me!

Hi Bregt!

I’ll be there for the Awards and the Horner concert. Let me know if you want to meet up, for old times sake!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTime2 days ago
    Wow, cool! A true Horner fan. smile
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTime2 days ago edited
    Another guest for WSA has been announced: ELLIOT GOLDENTHAL
    https://www.worldsoundtrackawards.com/n … ack-awards
    Kazoo