• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. New from Music Box Records -- two big name composers:

"Lolita" (expanded; Morricone)
    http://www.musicbox-records.com/fr/54-lolita.html

and

"American Friends" (Delerue)
    http://www.musicbox-records.com/fr/53-a … iends.html
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
  2. Posted a few days ago -- I accidently posted this in the wrong thread (apparently everybody missed the oppritunity to tell me I fucked up):

From LLLR's Facebook:

Ask and ye shall receive...some more teasing

Here is some pricing info for our upcoming Black Friday titles:

Release #1 - 8 CD set - Limited Edition of 3,000 units -- $119.98

Release #2 - 2 CD set - Limited Edition of 3,000 units -- $24.98

Release #3 - 1 CD - Limited Edition of 3,000 units -- $19.98

Release #4 - 1 CD - Limited Edition of 2,000 units -- $19.98

Release #5 - Bonnie and Clyde (music by John Debney) - Regular retail release - $15.98

Be here Friday, November 29, 2013 at 12:01 am pst and all will be revealed.

(I did a little fixing there)
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
  3. Somebody asked about the possibility of a new "the Last Starfighter" over at Intrada and Roger replied today (looks more like "maybe" then a "Definitive"):

This one is probably due for a refresh.
  4. "The Comancheros" (Bernstein) is coming from Kritzerland (also, another Bernstein is coming sometime after that):

I'm still assembling the other title and packaging. We're hoping it will be our Christmas title.
  5. Tracklisting for the upcoming "Doctor Who 50th Anniversary" 4-CD set:

Disc 1

1. Doctor Who (Original Theme)
    2. An Unearthly Child: Three Guitars Mood 2
    3. An Unearthly Child – TARDIS Takeoff
    4. The Daleks (The Dead Planet): Forest Atmosphere
    5. The Daleks (The Dead Planet): Forest With Creature
    6. The Daleks (The Dead Planet): City Music 1 and 2
    7. The Daleks (The Dead Planet): The Daleks
    8. The Daleks (The Survivors) – Dalek Control Room
    9. The Daleks (The Ambush): The Ambush
    10. The Daleks – Capsule Oscillation (Dalek Destructor Fuse / Bomb Countdown)
    11. The Edge of Destruction – Explosion, TARDIS Stops
    12. The Keys of Marinus – Sleeping Machine
    13. The Chase – Dalek Spaceship Lands
    14. The Chase – TARDIS Lands
    15. Galaxy Four – Chumbley (Constant Run)
    16. Galaxy Four – Chumbley at Rest
    17. Galaxy Four: Marche (Les Structures Sonores)
    18. The Daleks’ Master Plan (The Nightmare Begins): A Strange Sickness
    19. The Daleks’ Master Plan (Destruction of Time): Growing Menace
    20. The Gunfighters: Excerpts from ‘The Ballad of the Last Chance Saloon’
    21. The Tenth Planet: Space Adventure Part 2
    22. The Macra Terror – Heartbeat Chase
    23. The Macra Terror – Chromophone Band
    24. The Macra Terror – Propaganda Sleep Machine
    25. The Tomb of the Cybermen – Sideral Universe
    26. The Tomb of the Cybermen – Space Time Music Part 1
    27. The Web of Fear – Space Time Music Part 2
    28. Fury from the Deep – Mr. Oak and Mr. Quill (Incidental Music)
    29. The Wheel in Space – Cyberman Stab & Music
    30. The Wheel in Space – Birth of Cybermats
    31. The Wheel in Space – Interior Rocket (Suspense Music)
    32. The Dominators – Galaxy Atmosphere
    33. The Mind Robber – Zoe’s Theme
    34. The Invasion: The Dark Side of the Moon
    35. The Invasion: The Company
    36. The Krotons – Machine and City Theme
    37. The Krotons – Kroton Theme
    38. The Seeds of Death: Titles
    39. The Seeds of Death: Ice Warriors Music
    40. The War Games – Time Lord Court
    41. Doctor Who (New Opening, 1967 – full version)
    42. The Mind of Evil: The Master’s Theme
    43. The Mind of Evil: Hypnosis Music
    44. The Mind of Evil: Dover Castle
    45. The Mind of Evil – Keller Machine Appears and Vanishes
    46. The Mind of Evil: Keller Machine Theme
    47. The Claws of Axos – Copy machine tickover
    48. The Claws of Axos: The Axons Approach
    49. Music from ‘The Sea Devils’
    50. Music from ‘The Mutants’
    51. Music from ‘Frontier in Space’ Episode 1
    52. Music from ‘Death to the Daleks’
    53. Planet of the Spiders – Metebelis III Atmosphere

Disc 2

1. Doctor Who Opening Title Theme
    2. The Ark In Space – Nerva Beacon Infrastructure and TMat Couch
    3. Music from “Revenge of the Cybermen”
    4. Terror of the Zygons: The Destruction of Charlie Rig
    5. Terror of the Zygons: A Landing in Scotland
    6. Terror of the Zygons: The Zygons Attack
    7. Music from “The Android Invasion” Episodes 3 and 4
    8. The Brain of Morbius – The Planet Karn
    9. The Seeds of Doom: Antarctica – The First Pod
    10. The Seeds of Doom: Get Dunbar! / Krynoid On The Loose
    11. The Masque of Mandragora – The Mandragora Helix
    12. Music from “The Invasion of Time” Episodes 3 and 4
    13. Doctor Who Closing Titles (40″ Version)
    14. Doctor Who 1980 (Opening Titles)
    15. The Leisure Hive: Into Argolis
    16. Full Circle: K9 on a Mission
    17. The Keeper of Traken: Nyssa’s Theme
    18. Logopolis: It’s The End…
    19. Doctor Who 1980 (Closing Titles)
    20. Castrovalva
    21. Four to Doomsday: Exploring the Lab
    22. Earthshock – March Of The Cybermen
    23. Mawdryn Undead
    24. The Five Doctors
    25. Warriors of the Deep
    26. Resurrection of the Daleks
    27. The Caves of Androzani (Alternative Suite)
    28. Doctor Who Theme (1980 – Full Version)

Disc 3

1. The Twin Dilemma
    2. The Mark of the Rani
    3. The Two Doctors
    4. Timelash
    5. Revelation of the Daleks
    6. Doctor Who 1986
    7. The Trial of a Time Lord: The Mysterious Planet
    8. The Trial of a Time Lord: Terror of the Vervoids
    9. The Trial of a Time Lord: The Ultimate Foe
    10. Doctor Who 1987
    11. Music from ‘Time and the Rani’
    12. Delta and the Bannermen: “Here’s to the Future”
    13. Music from ‘Dragonfire’
    14. Music from ‘Remembrance of the Daleks’
    15. Music from ‘The Greatest Show in the Galaxy’
    16. Music from ‘Battlefield’
    17. Music from ‘The Curse of Fenric’
    18. Music from ‘Survival’
    19. “…and somewhere else, the tea’s getting cold” (from ”Survival”)
    20. Prologue: Skaro / “Doctor Who” Theme
    21. “Who Am I?”
    22. The Chase (Original Version)
    23. “Open the Eye”
    24. Farewell
    25. End Credits / “Doctor Who” Theme

Disc 4

1. Doctor Who Theme – TV Version
    2. Doctor Who: Series 1 – Rose’s Theme
    3. Doctor Who: Series 2 – Doomsday
    4. Doctor Who: Series 3 – All The Strange Strange Creatures (The Trailer Music)
    5. Doctor Who: Series 3 – Martha’s Theme
    6. Doctor Who: Series 3 – Boe
    7. Doctor Who: Series 3 – The Doctor Forever
    8. Doctor Who: Series 3 – This Is Gallifrey: Our Childhood, Our Home
    9. Doctor Who: Series 3 – Donna’s Theme
    10. Doctor Who: Series 4 – Song Of Freedom
    11. Doctor Who: Series 4-The Specials – The Master Suite
    12. Doctor Who: Series 4-The Specials – Four Knocks
    13. Doctor Who: Series 4-The Specials – Vale Decem
    14. Doctor Who: Series 5 – I Am The Doctor
    15. Doctor Who: Series 5 – The Mad Man With A Box
    16. Doctor Who: Series 5 – Amy’s Theme
    17. Doctor Who: Series 6 – Melody Pond
    18. Doctor Who: Series 6 – The Wedding Of River Song
    19. Doctor Who: A Christmas Carol – Abigail’s Song (Silence Is All You Know)
    20. Doctor Who: Series 7 – Towards The Asylum
    21. Doctor Who: Series 7 – Together Or Not At All – The Song Of Amy And Rory
    22. Doctor Who: Series 7 – Up The Shard
    23. Doctor Who: Series 7 – The Long Song

http://www.doctorwhomusic.com/doctor-wh … cklisting/
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeNov 17th 2013 edited
    Fingers crossed that this info is accurate....

WITCHFINDER GENERAL

This title will be released on November 25, 2013.

1. Witchfinder General - Opening Titles
    2. Drama Sting No. 1
    3. Captain Gordon Is That You?
    4. Nearly Home
    5. Peaceful Interlude
    6. Hopkins and Stearne
    7. A Ride In The Dark
    8. By The Water
    9. Interrogation Of the Priest
    10. In The Tavern
    11. The Gaol
    12. In The Shadows
    13. Stearne Attacks Sara
    14. Nocturnal No. 3
    15. Sara's Tears
    16. The Moat
    17. Hanging From The Tree
    18. Richard Rides to Sara
    19. Soft Interlude
    20. Action Mood
    21. Not Selling
    22. Stearne Escapes
    23. It's My Justice
    24. Master Loach
    25. To Lavenham
    26. Hopkins Confronted
    27. Reunited
    28. The Widower
    29. Accused
    30. The Castle Dungeon
    31. Witchfinder General - End Credits
    32. Witchfinder Intrigue (Bonus Track)
    33. Witchfinder Tension (Bonus Track)
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Go to 2.30 to hear what I think is one of the loveliest film themes written...

PRELUDE & ROMANZA
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Timmer wrote
    Go to 2.30 to hear what I think is one of the loveliest film themes written...

PRELUDE & ROMANZA

That's indeed lovely! Nice melancholy.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeNov 18th 2013
    I've pre-ordered this release twice now.
    Twice it was cancelled after *months* of waiting.

I think I'll wait until it *actually* is released now.
    My hopes ain't high.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  6. Although their website is very difficult to navigate around when trying to find any current information there doesn't seem to be any mention at all of any upcoming release.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Never heard of the composer Paul Ferris before. Before you all tell me to 'google him' (that's the convenience of cyber conversation for ya), anything else he's done that is noteworthy?
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote

My hopes ain't high.

My concerns exactly.

I will pre-order and let you know when/if I receive it.
  7. Thor wrote
    Never heard of the composer Paul Ferris before. Before you all tell me to 'google him' (that's the convenience of cyber conversation for ya), anything else he's done that is noteworthy?

I only really know him (apart from Witchfinder General) from his library music that was used in some seventies & eighties Kung Fu films such as House of Traps and Shaolin Mantis.

Nothing particularly noteworthy.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeNov 18th 2013 edited
    Thor wrote

I'm afraid there isn't much to speak of Thor ( hence the fact you'd never heard of him before ), he wasn't prolific and committed suicide in his early 50's. He was also an actor, he appears in Witchfinder General under the pseudonym 'Morris Jar' ( geddit? wink )
  8. Three new releases from Quartet:

F/X 2
    Music Composed and Conducted by Lalo Schifrin
    Limited Edition of 1000 units

World premiere release of Lalo Schifrin’s rhythmic, exciting action-suspense score!.

The 1991 film F/X 2 was a sequel to the successful 1986 thriller F/X, directed by Robert Mandel. The idea of a movie special-effects man being brought in to use his cinematic illusions to thwart mob attempts to kill him was an innovative novelty, and made for a clever and engaging thriller which became one of the blockbusters of the mid-eighties. A sequel to this film was not a surprise. Although the cast was the same as in the first film (Bryan Brown and Brian Dennehy), the director of F/X 2 was the Australian Richard Franklyn (Patrick, Psycho II, Link).

Another important change was the composer. For F/X, Bill Conti had written an excellent suspense score performed by the London Symphony Orchestra. For the sequel (more an action film than a suspense film), the producers wanted a more rhythmic, modern-sounding score. The choice of Lalo Schifrin was natural because the composer had written exciting and innovative scores for such action-thrillers as The Osterman Weekend, The Fourth Protocol and two Dirty Harry sequels: Sudden Impact and The Dead Pool. The score of F/X 2 is an exciting hybrid of Schifrin’s taste for electronics and orchestra, full of action cues, suspense sounds and great source pieces.

When the film was completed, the producers demanded some changes in the editing and the music, but Schifrin was not available at the time. The session keyboardist and composer Michael Boddicker was responsible for rescoring some portions of the film. This release includes the complete Schifrin score, as he conceived it for the movie, sequenced in film order and including every second of music recorded by Schifrin for the film.

Our CD was produced using the original 3-track stereo session masters, courtesy of MGM. The package includes a 16-page booklet with liner notes by Randall D. Larson.

ESCAPE FROM THE DARK (aka THE LITTLE HORSE THIEVES)
    Music Composed and Conducted by Ron Goodwin
    Limited Edition of 1000 units

Quartet Records, in collaboration with Capitol Records, presents the premiere CD release of the innovative Ron Goodwin score for the Disney production Escape From the Dark (aka The Littlest Horse Thieves).

Directed by Charles Jarrott (Anne of the Thousand Days, Mary Queen of Scots, The Dove, and later the Disney films The Last Flight of Noah’s Ark and Condorman), and starring Alastair “Scrooge” Sim and Peter Barkworth, Escape From the Dark is not one of the most-remembered Disney films, but is still a good movie, with a very realistic look, thanks to its carefully chosen Yorkshire locations. The plot begins when, after the owner of a Yorkshire coal-mine decides to mechanize in order to increase profits, the mine's pit ponies are scheduled to be destroyed. Three children plan to steal them to keep them safe. But when they're caught, it's up to the mine owners and the miners themselves to decide what's right.

The music was composed by the gifted British composer Ron Goodwin (633 Squadron, Battle of Britain, the Miss Marple films), who, two years earlier, had scored Disney’s One of Our Dinosaurs Is Missing. After Escape From the Dark, Goodwin did more work for the studio, including memorable scores for The Spaceman and King Arthur and Candleshoe.

Escape From the Dark is unique in Goodwin’s output (and perhaps in all film music) because it is written entirely for brass band – no strings or woodwinds, and rather limited percussion. The music was performed by one of the most distinguished brass bands in South Yorkshire: The Grimethorpe Colliery Band, under Goodwin’s baton.

The album of Escape From the Dark was released on LP, concurrently with the film, by EMI in the UK, and was one of the very few scores for a live-action Disney movie ever released. The album included the original recording made at Anvil Studio (not a re-recording, as was usual in those days), and, curiously, included not only the complete score, but some cues that were not used in the final cut of the movie. Our CD is mastered from the original 2-track stereo tapes stored in the EMI vaults at Abbey Road, and the package includes an 8-page booklet with liner notes by Frank K. DeWald.

LA RAGAZZA CON LA VALIGIA (aka GIRL WITH A SUITCASE)
    Music Composed by Mario Nascimbene
    Limited Edition of 500 units

Mario Nascimbene (The Vikings, The Barefoot Contessa, Barabbas, Solomon and Sheba) was one of the most memorable maestros from the Golden and Silver Ages of Italian film music. This November, we celebrate the 100th anniversary of his birth (Nov. 28, 1913) with the world premiere release of one of his most wonderful scores: La ragazza con la valigia (aka Girl with a Suitcase, 1960).

Directed by Valerio Zurlini (whose successful professional relationship with Nascimbene included Estate violenta, Le Soldatesse and La prima notte di quiete), La ragazza starred Claudia Cardinale and Jacques Perrin. Shot in glorious black-and-white by Tino Santoni, the film is a romantic melodrama, remembered as one of the most iconic Italian films of the period.

Nascimbene wrote a classy, bittersweet score dominated by the unforgettable and sad Aida’s Theme and the nostalgic Lorenzo’s Theme. The full score was conceived for a small chamber ensemble (a “black-and-white” music) – with such guest soloists as Mario Gangi (guitar) and Bruno Nicolai (harpsichord). Nascimbene composed several source cues, including an adaptation of the popular “Degüello” by Dimitri Tiomkin.

The composer selected six cues for a 45 RPM extended-play disc that was never released. These appeared three decades later on CD in a compilation from CAM, along with short selections from Estate violenta and Morte di un amico. This is the first time that the complete score of La ragazza con la valigia has been released in any form, mastered by Claudio Fuiano from the 2-track stereo sessions, courtesy of Gruppo Sugar. The richly illustrated booklet includes liner notes by Miguel A. Barroso.

These releases will be availables for shipping next Monday 25th.
    For more information and to listen audio samples, please visit www.quartetrecords.com
  9. From LLLR's Facebook:

La-La Land Records
    Creature Features is putting on a very special LADYHAWKE screening with special guests Richard Donner and Lauren Shuler-Donner on Nov 26th at the Arclight Hollywood. Get your tickets now at www.creaturefeatures.com and come on out for what will be a great show!

In very related news, we are happy to announce that La-La Land Records will be releasing a 2-CD remastered and expanded LADYHAWKE soundtrack in 2014!
  10. Not coming soon:

Posted yesterday at Intrada by Roger, in response to whether or not we'll get "The Hand":
    Not possible now. There are rights issues and Horner didn't want this one revisited. A perfect storm!
  11. Update on "Good Will Hunting" over at FSM:

Music Box Records:

This is it! We have fixed all legal issues.
    The coming CD album will contain the five songs by Elliott Smith (including "Miss Misery") and the complete original score composed by Danny Elfman. We will also include more cues than the FYC Promotional CD.

The album will likely be released in 2014.
  12. Some new releases. The first is from a label I have never heard of, so I can't say if it is another Hakrit or not, but here is the announcement:

Next Tuesday it will be available a new title from Saimel Bandas Sonoras.
    You can get at your regular store.

IL TERRORE DI NOTTE
    Music composed and conducted by FRANCESCO DE MASI
    Saimel Masterworks Volume 22
    Barcode: 8436548730048
    SAIMEL 3998956
    Limited Edition
    Tracklist
    01. Terrore di notte - Seq. 1 (2:47)
    02. Terrore di notte - Seq. 2 (2:23)
    03. Terrore di notte - Seq. 3 (2:06)
    04. Terrore di notte - Seq. 4 (1:59)
    05. Terrore di notte - Seq. 5 (2:39)
    06. Terrore di notte - Seq. 6 (1:48)
    07. Terrore di notte - Seq. 7 (2:44)
    08. Terrore di notte - Seq. 8 (2:20)
    09. Terrore di notte - Seq. 9 (2:22)
    10. Terrore di notte - Seq. 10 (1:37)
    11. Terrore di notte - Seq. 11 (2:27)
    12. Terrore di notte - Seq. 12 (1:58)
    13. Terrore di notte - Seq. 13 (2:30)
    14. Terrore di notte - Seq. 14 (2:22)
    15. Terrore di notte - Seq. 15 (3:11)
    16. Terrore di notte - Seq. 16 (2:43)
    17. Terrore di notte - Seq. 17 (3:44)

Francesco De Masi gives us in "Il terrore di notte" one great example of how music can step in the audience watching a movie.
    The soundtrack underscores the action scenes, suspense and intrigue that dot the film. The composer creates varied sound textures with all kinds of instruments from the flute to the bass going through metal, wood, varied percussion or string. De Masi also creates a beautiful melodic theme intercalates at different times of the score. Thanks to their music composer provides varied sensations reinforcing film images.
    World premiere release on CD.

And new from Digitmovies:

La Lunga Spiaggia Fredda - Stelvio Cipriani

"Digitmovies is pleased to present on CD for the first time ever, complete and in full stereo, the OST by Stelvio Cipriani for the dramatic thriller “La lunga spiaggia fredda” (“Death company”) directed in 1971 by Ernesto Gastaldi. For our CD, lasting a total of 49:51, we were able to access the stereo master tapes of the original recording session, which allowed us to publish every note recorded at the time. The late Franco De Gemini is the exceptional harmonica soloist (to whom we dedicate this CD)."

Delitto a Porta Romana - Franco Micalizzi

"Digitmovies continues its journey in the Italian Police, publishing for the first time on CD in full stereo the OST by Franco Micalizzi for “Delitto a Porta Romana" directed in 1980 by Bruno Corbucci. To achieve our CD (duration 36:46) under the supervision of the composer himself, we were able to access the stereo master tapes of the original recording session. Franco Micalizzi has written a main theme in Funky style that alternates with a popular motif for the protagonist that the author develops and resumes as a relentless tarantella symphonic used for wild police chases."
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeNov 22nd 2013
    justin boggan wrote
    Some new releases. The first is from a label I have never heard of, so I can't say if it is another Hakrit or not, but here is the announcement:

Saimel's been around for a while - legit label.
  13. Well, thanks -- at least I know it's not new, but passage of time doesn't make a label legitimate though, so that's not a way to judge. I'd hate to have to waste my time. i'm going to ask at FSM in the thread and see if Bruce or MV know.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeNov 22nd 2013
    OK. But I already told you the answer.
  14. Yeah, there is no reason why James wouldn't know that.
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
  15. Intrada's new titles -- coming out earlier than previously stated -- FOUR of 'em:

http://www.intrada.net/phpBB2/viewtopic … amp;t=5891

I was just talking about the Remo TV pilot that failed, and the score, in the movie thread. It wasn't that long. Either it is a short CD, or there was score dropped.

And one of my personal grails is finally also out -- the Mancini.
  16. I missed this one, but there was a new release a week ago:

LE FAUSSAIRE (CIRCLE OF DECEIT)
    Music composed and conducted by Maurice Jarre
    DCM 154 • LIMITED EDITION 500 • UPC: 771028238484
    Release date: December 1st, 2013

A less known score from the great Maurice Jarre (1924 - 2009) makes its premiere on CD from the Canadian label Disques Cinémusique.

Volker Schlöndorff’s Circle of Deceit, released in 1981, follows a German reporter (Bruno Ganz) on a mission to Beirut to cover the ongoing conflict between Christians and Muslims. Confronted with the horrors and the complexity of this civil war, he comes to question the usefulness of his profession. On his return to Berlin, in a crisis of conscience, he refuses to sell his article to the newspaper.

Schlöndorff starkly shows the harsh reality of a conflict with universal and topical resonance. He denounces at the same time the excesses of the press, which tend to favor sensationalism rather than rigorous analysis of the situation. Against a conventional war movie backdrop, the director takes a documentary approach, incorporating real fight scenes into his narrative. What Circle of Deceit loses as entertainment, it gains in authenticity and realism.

Composer Maurice Jarre, who had previously collaborated with Schlöndorff for The Tin Drum, opts for a largely atonal score, but it is not unattractive for that. Though disconcerting at first glance, the cues quickly become enthralling and prove to be very efficient on a dramatic level. The synthesizer and a chorus occasionally support the orchestra dominated by brass. Jarre uses many exotic plucked instruments, as well as a wide array of percussion, providing local color throughout the score. All in all, Circle of Deceit will be a nice surprise for the composer’s fans. Color insert with a 4-page booklet.

http://www.disquescinemusique.com/engli … 154_E.html
  17. Update from Quartet on one of their new releases (the Goodwin title):

ESCAPE FROM THE DARK: Less than 150 copies!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeNov 27th 2013
    Martijn wrote

My hopes ain't high.

Martijn, I haven't ordered it yet but I thought you'd like to know that two FSM posters have now received their copies smile

...how long has it been? rolleyes
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    They lie.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Oh, and ordered.
  18. After much, much delay, "Witchfinder General" (DeWolfe Music), is available for order; at least one person on FSM has already gotten their copy. It's a digipack.

Right now it's not on SAE and it appaears the main place to get it is Amazon UK:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Witchfinder-General-Original-Picture-Soundtrack/dp/tracks/B00GJCRHBS/ref=dp_tracks_all_1#disc_1

This title will be released on November 25, 2013.

1. Witchfinder General - Opening Titles
    2. Drama Sting No. 1
    3. Captain Gordon Is That You?
    4. Nearly Home
    5. Peaceful Interlude
    6. Hopkins and Stearne
    7. A Ride In The Dark
    8. By The Water
    9. Interrogation Of the Priest
    10. In The Tavern
    11. The Gaol
    12. In The Shadows
    13. Stearne Attacks Sara
    14. Nocturnal No. 3
    15. Sara's Tears
    16. The Moat
    17. Hanging From The Tree
    18. Richard Rides to Sara
    19. Soft Interlude
    20. Action Mood
    21. Not Selling
    22. Stearne Escapes
    23. It's My Justice
    24. Master Loach
    25. To Lavenham
    26. Hopkins Confronted
    27. Reunited
    28. The Widower
    29. Accused
    30. The Castle Dungeon
    31. Witchfinder General - End Credits
    32. Witchfinder Intrigue (Bonus Track)
    33. Witchfinder Tension (Bonus Track)