• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeNov 29th 2007 edited
    Martijn wrote
    REPETETIVE lazy pinko liberal union trash loony left miner scum.

Talking of Repetitive last nights pizza is repeating....

Timmer>>> slant Martijn>>> dizzy Timmer>>> vomit crazy <<<Martijn

Timmer>>> lick cool
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Dan, welcome aboard! Long time no see wink
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Hello again to all my favourite people here!You knew me as "Merenwen" in SR but since it's a new start here I decided to use me proper name so people won't mistake me for a man again!!! rolleyes
    Happy to see you all here and thanks to Demetris for notifying me swiftly about the site since I was away for a long time.Well met to all of you! smile
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeNov 29th 2007
    Hello sweety! So glad you finally came here as well; you know how terribly less beautiful the board would be without you.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeNov 29th 2007
    Christodoulides wrote
    Hello sweety! So glad you finally came here as well; you know how terribly less beautiful the board would be without you.

shame You made me blush Demetris!Thank you for your kind words! kiss
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Stavroula wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

shame You made me blush Demetris!Thank you for your kind words! kiss

Hehe, Demetris, you´re the man wink

Oh, and HI to everybody; different place, same nice people plus new nice people. Glad to be here!

PD I love the yellow flash effect after you post. That´s so cool Bregt!
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    • CommentTimeNov 30th 2007
    Timmer wrote
    DemonStar wrote
    Hi all, this is my first post. I'm from India. Nice to be here! :D

Welcome Ravi wave

Where are you from in India?

Hi, Timmer smile I'm from Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeDec 1st 2007
    Panthera and Pat, glad to see you finally made it! Hope to see you posting more frequently than before! wave
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Cool, Demonstar! I'd love to see some discussion of Bollywood film music here! I love that stuff.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    DemonStar wrote
    Timmer wrote
    DemonStar wrote

Welcome Ravi wave

Cool Ravi.....really close to the HIMALAYA cool

I haven't been to Lucknow though I've been to Varanasi ( Benares ) which is reasonably close. India is the most incredible country I've ever been to, crazy, mad, beautiful, sad, joyous, glorious, all these and more, all in extremes.

I hope to return someday.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2007
    Timmer wrote
    DemonStar wrote
    Timmer wrote
    DemonStar wrote

Welcome Ravi wave

Cool Ravi.....really close to the HIMALAYA cool

I haven't been to Lucknow though I've been to Varanasi ( Benares ) which is reasonably close. India is the most incredible country I've ever been to, crazy, mad, beautiful, sad, joyous, glorious, all these and more, all in extremes.

I hope to return someday.

That's great, Timmer! I'll be looking forward to meeting you then wink And Thor, I'd certainly like to discuss Bollywood music smile Which are your fav albums?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeDec 4th 2007
    I'll need improvement in my cash situation but that would be so good!

Various people from various boards ( including myself ) have managed to meet up at times.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeDec 4th 2007 edited
    James, welcome aboard! 'Bout time smile
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    • CommentTimeJul 22nd 2009
    Stavroula wrote
    Hello again to all my favourite people here!You knew me as "Merenwen" in SR but since it's a new start here I decided to use me proper name so people won't mistake me for a man again!!! rolleyes
    Happy to see you all here and thanks to Demetris for notifying me swiftly about the site since I was away for a long time.Well met to all of you! smile

they though you were a man????!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeNov 28th 2013
    Well, this was six years ago today.

Happy birthday MainTitles! punk
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Long live Maintitles! Hard to believe it's been six years already.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    So....where were you in life when Maintitles started?
    I am extremely serious.
  1. Cake, champagne ... where? tongue
    All the best MainTitles!
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Thor wrote
    where were you....

...when they built the ladder to heaven.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    I was, am, and always shall be here.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Thor wrote

Greece, a student. Ahhh...bliss, no worries back then, no schedule, and a lot lot more film music and movies than nowadays (on my behalf i mean, because of time limitations).
  2. Thor wrote

Moaning about how it wasn't as good as Scorereviews. wink
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeNov 28th 2013 edited
    I remember it well. I was nearing the end of my tenure as assistant professor at the university, was in fairly good health, was about to embark on a (shortlived) tv career, still rode high on the fame (in terms of girls and such) and had a very bright outlook on life. Oh, how things can change over 6 years. But I do remember being critical of the name 'maintitles' in our discussions on scorereviews, as I felt it didn't say much and didn't really connote film music.
    I am extremely serious.
  3. Thor wrote
    I remember it well. I was nearing the end of my tenure as assistant professor at the university, was in fairly good health, was about to embark on a (shortlived) tv career, still rode high on the fame (in terms of girls and such) and had a very bright outlook on life. Oh, how things can change over 6 years. But I do remember being critical of the name 'maintitles' in our discussions on scorereviews, as I felt it didn't say much and didn't really connote film music.

Things have come a long way for you Thor. But, I get the feeling that since then you've met a lot more of your film music messageboard colleagues in the intervening years?
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    I too remember being disappointed when scorereviews folded up.
    Tom
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Six years! What times did we have here!!! Cheers to another six and many more!!! beer Godess Stavi
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Thor wrote

Things have come a long way for you Thor. But, I get the feeling that since then you've met a lot more of your film music messageboard colleagues in the intervening years?

Absolutely. That's been one of the upsides in these years, when other things in my private life haven't gone so well. I think Maintitles deserves the main credit for that (the upsides, that is, not that things have gone bad in my private life, LOL).
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Thor wrote
    But I do remember being critical of the name 'maintitles' in our discussions on scorereviews, as I felt it didn't say much and didn't really connote film music.

Yeah, I remember that. I think you even wanted to donate your domain name 'celluloid tunes'. wink

I also remember the deadline ate me! The crazy beta testing with Martijn and Demetris was intense. I don't know where I got the time to get it all done. It must have had no life back then!

FalkirkBairn wrote

Yeah, in those 6 years there have been a lot more festivals and concerts around. Great stuff! I think I've met Thor most times so far (foreign people wink ) in this period.

Stavroula wrote
    Six years! What times did we have here!!! Cheers to another six and many more!!! beer :stavroula:

hug
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthormarkrayen
    Six years! beer

This is really one of the nicest places to read discussions, and a great environment of individuals. I can remember barely finding the motivation to even register here, because I spent so little time online in my post-teen years, and lost all interest. But in the end, I'm glad I did. The dicussions here have been rewarding, and the forum has been vital to my interest in film music.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Mark, congrats on your score btw, i've heard the promo and is really interesting! beer