• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorTalos
    • CommentTimeApr 16th 2010
    I also have loads and loads of ripped Youtube clips on it, since its a MP4 player with a nice large screen. For those who are interested. I sell these things, and ship them worldwide.

The one I use is this one...

http://www.it.com.cn/audio/mp4/img/2009 … 0hdg_1.jpg

I have loads of other models of Ainol, RAmos etc etc. (those are Chinese players, but they are rock solid and have superb screens)
    www.budgethotels-hongkong.com LOWEST Hong Kong hotel rates
    •  
      CommentAuthorBhelPuri
    Talos wrote
    I also have loads and loads of ripped Youtube clips on it, since its a MP4 player with a nice large screen. For those who are interested. I sell these things, and ship them worldwide.

The one I use is this one...

http://www.it.com.cn/audio/mp4/img/2009 … 0hdg_1.jpg

I have loads of other models of Ainol, RAmos etc etc. (those are Chinese players, but they are rock solid and have superb screens)

Hey! I was looking to buy a MP3 player since I gave away my previous Sansa View e250 to my parents. I thought of getting the Ipod nano but not sure if I should pay so much. Then I remembered that you were selling some players thru your store and searched for that thread. Looks like those websites are not functional anymore.

Do you have any suggestions?
    •  
      CommentAuthorTalos
    Hi,

Well, indeed those stores are not functional anymore, but I still can ship them when requested. I can ship most of the Ainol/Ramos/Onda/iRivers as seen here: (note, this is not my site, but you can check out the models here, if you like one let me know so I can make a quotation)

http://www.allpmp.com/

Have fun.
    www.budgethotels-hongkong.com LOWEST Hong Kong hotel rates
    •  
      CommentAuthorBhelPuri
    • CommentTimeApr 18th 2010
    Thanks. I'll send you a pm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeApr 19th 2010 edited
    37 classical albums (Bach, Renaissance, Dvorak, etc...)
    53 folk/world albums (Clannad, Chambao, Bregovic, etc...)
    47 jazz albums (Hot Club De France, Glenn Miller, Jimmy Smith, etc...)
    53 radio plays/audio dramas/spoken word (The Story Of Star Wars, Dracula, Doctor Who, etc...)
    208 popular albums (from Beatles to Guns n' Roses, from Morcheeba to The Prodigy...)
    892 soundtracks (biggrin)

Next to that 37 playlists:

Soundtracks:
    The Best Of
    - Bernstein (47 tracks)
    - Delerue (57 tracks)
    - Desplat (12 tracks)
    - Goldsmith (57 tracks)
    - Mancini (36 tracks)
    - Morricone (45 tracks)
    - MV (94 tracks)
    - Poledouris (56 tracks)
    - Powell (58 tracks)
    - Rozsa (84 tracks)
    - Williams (88 tracks)

Symphonic Games Themes (93 tracks) - orchestral or arranged game score themes
    Film Themes (369 tracks) - memorable film themes
    TV Themes (102 tracks) - favourite TV themes
    Energy (48 tracks) - "mood" playlist. Loads of percussion and adrenalin
    Epic (14 tracks) - favourite big epic sounds
    Games (93 tracks) - original game score themes
    Guitar (78 tracks) - themes prominently featuring (mainly acoustic) guitar (thanks for the inspiration Tintin! wave )
    Heroes (208 tracks) - heroic themes/films
    Horror (82 tracks) - horror film themes
    James Bond (95 tracks) - best of Bond, from Dr. No to Quantum Of Solace
    Jazz (63 tracks) - best film/TV jazz themes
    Melancholy (58 tracks) - "mood" playlist. Don't play when drunk.
    SciFi (150 tracks) - best science fiction themes
    Star Trek (38 tracks) - Best of Trek, from all the films and TV series
    Star Wars (53 tracks) - best of Star Wars (includes game scores and other arrangements)
    That Religious Sound (36 tracks) - Thanks Thor! biggrin
    That Religious Sound (Williams Edition) (28 tracks) - Thanks Thor! biggrin
    War! (34 tracks) - best war movie themes
    Westerns (108 tracks) - best western movie themes

Pop:
    50s (100 tracks) - Rock 'n roll from the fifties
    60s (272 tracks) - a sixties extravaganze
    Chill (143 tracks) - chill-out music, lounge-y stuff
    Favs (583 tracks) - basically everything I like more than average. Great party list, or for long travels
    Melancholy (121 tracks) - cry
    Rough (103 tracks) - fav hard rock, metal and techno
    Symphonic (93 tracks) - ahem. shame Classical arrangements of pop songs. VSOP, London Symphony Orchestra... What? I like that stuff!

I also have at any given time some 8-10 tv series episodes on it. Currently I have loaded some episodes from Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, Blake's 7, The Untouchables (the Robert Stack series) as well as some episodes from The Simpsons.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  1. Quite an impressive list - particularly all those playlists. It looks like one of the advantages of iTunes is that it's easy to produce playlists. One thing that seems too cumbersome with my player is to produce playlists. I use at the moment Creative's own software for that but it's just very difficult to use.

Ideally I'd like to use something like MediaMonkey but I'm a bit unsure how to do this. I'd assume that when the player is plugged into the PC just create a playlist from the list of tracks in the player's directory to assign the proper locations. But what I don't really know how to do is export the playlist from MediaMonkey to my player so that the player can use the playlist when it's independent from the PC.

Does that make sense?
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeApr 19th 2010 edited
    You make perfect sense, but unfortunately not being versed at all in either Zen or MediaMonkey, I am unable to offer any constructive advice. sad

I guess/hope there should be something like a "playlist import" function on your Zen OR on the Creative software which would recognise playlist formats (generally ending in an .m3u extension).
    You should be able to import them from there independent of where you actually created those playlists.
    Obviously though I'm just talking theoretically here...
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeApr 19th 2010
    I saw this today on facebook:

I named my iPod "Titanic" so that it writes "Titanic is now syncing"

Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  2. lol
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    • CommentTimeApr 19th 2010
    lol