• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeMar 26th 2008
    As for manimals, man, you should really place a warning with some stuff! biggrin As a youngster, i didn't know what the fudge was that so i want google imaging it only to result with.........this!

http://img.metro.co.uk/i/pix/2006/03/iy … 00x300.jpg

shocked
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMar 26th 2008 edited
    Christodoulides wrote
    Then you don't like Steven biggrin

Steven's me mate! He doesn't bother god hence 'god botherers' are religious people always banging on about jesus blah de blah...
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    As for manimals, man, you should really place a warning with some stuff! biggrin As a youngster, i didn't know what the fudge was that so i want google imaging it only to result with.........this!

shocked

YOU FOOKING GIT D !

I've been blinded and my brain has been scorched with the most heinous of imagery!

I'll get you back for this, maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, maybe not this year? But I WILL get you back.

Grrrrrrrrrrrr angry

wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Timmer wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    Then you don't like Steven biggrin

Steven's me mate! He doesn't bother god hence 'god botherers' are religious people always banging on about jesus blah de blah...

Ahh, now i got it!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Timmer wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

shocked

YOU FOOKING GIT D !

I've been blinded and my brain has been scorched with the most heinous of imagery!

I'll get you back for this, maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, maybe not this year? But I WILL get you back.

Grrrrrrrrrrrr angry

wink

It's your fault mate, with f*ckin manimals and sick stuff you're talking about!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    edit: too slow
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

shocked

YOU FOOKING GIT D !

Grrrrrrrrrrrr angry

wink

MANIMAL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iQ-mzYRl3s

Wow! Weren't the 1980's great for TV vomit

Check out the weedy score! biggrin cheesy
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    What's annoying me?

I have no graph paper! crazy
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    I have more important stuff to do, but adding stuff to my website keeps distracting me! Is this a good thing? crazy
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Christodoulides wrote
    nero! won't encode my mpeg2 video and burn it to a damn dvd and returns error instead! damn!

does anyone know of a good dvd authoring software to propose?

Use a Mac! wink

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Timmer wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

shocked

YOU FOOKING GIT D !

Grrrrrrrrrrrr angry

wink

MANIMAL

Just so you don't miss it D, this is the Manimal I was talking about! cheesy wink

I think he could also turn into a bird and something else....a Dolphin? dizzy Pretty crap superpowers really, when you can turn into only three different animals....now IF he could change into a Stallion AND control which part of himself changed then that would be I-M-P-R-E-S-S-I-V-E-! biggrin wink
  1. Anthony wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Anthony wrote
    Timmer wrote
    What's annoying me currently?

Having to wade through 3 pages on the NP thread after just logging on! rolleyes

Though I admit tis merely mildly irritating than annoying. wink

No one asked you to wade! You could have gone straight to the end! tongue smile

No one asked you to reply! You could have gone straight to another thread! tongue biggrin

cry I'm telling. The older boys are picking on me. tongue

Get over it, Anthony!
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
  2. Timmer wrote
    MANIMAL

I think he could also turn into a bird and something else....a Dolphin? dizzy Pretty crap superpowers really, when you can turn into only three different animals....now IF he could change into a Stallion AND control which part of himself changed then that would be I-M-P-R-E-S-S-I-V-E-! biggrin wink

I really only remember him changing into a hawk and the panther. But apparently he could also change into a dolphin, bull or a horse.

I was surprised to read recently that there were only 7-8 episodes made.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    • CommentTimeMar 27th 2008
    Timmer wrote
    MANIMAL

Hahaha! Made me laugh out loud, that video. Great score as well indeed. wink

Looks like that kids series Animorphs from a couple of years ago was far more succesful.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMar 27th 2008
    Bregje wrote
    Timmer wrote
    MANIMAL

Hahaha! Made me laugh out loud, that video. Great score as well indeed. wink

Looks like that kids series Animorphs from a couple of years ago was far more succesful.

And more sophisticated too Bregje. wink

Hey D wave Did you watch this? It's okay, it's not part of my planned non existent revenge on you. cheesy wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    • CommentTimeMar 28th 2008
    Another thing that annoys me are banners with sound! I just got the shock of my life when I accidentally hovered the mouse pointer over some stupid banner and extremely loud music started playing almost ruining my speakers and hearing. This stuff should be illegal!

Peter crazy
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    plindboe wrote
    Another thing that annoys me are banners with sound! I just got the shock of my life when I accidentally hovered the mouse pointer over some stupid banner and extremely loud music started playing almost ruining my speakers and hearing. This stuff should be illegal!

Agreed. I don't visit any website with intrusive advertising any more.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    Wow, good one Peter. I agree 100%! The same goes for websites with sound.

I always listen to music on the laptop, with speakers, but sounds on the internet are always much much louder than the sound of my media player.... grrrrr.
    soapbox
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Southall wrote
    plindboe wrote

Agreed. I don't visit any website with intrusive advertising any more.

Soundtrack.Net anyone?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Bregje wrote
    I always listen to music on the laptop, with speakers,

You do what!? I'll buy you a speaker system, so long as you promise never to listen to music through your laptop EVER again! shocked
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Steven wrote
    Bregje wrote
    I always listen to music on the laptop, with speakers,

You do what!? I'll buy you a speaker system, so long as you promise never to listen to music through your laptop EVER again! shocked

She said with speakers. dizzy
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeMar 28th 2008 edited
    ...oh good. Okay, panic over. Didn't read it properly. (Thought the 'listen to music ON my laptop' rather than 'through my laptop' is what threw me.)

Just out of interest, what kind of system is it Bregje?
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Is there a point where buying new speakers is pointless? I've got some Creative T7700's that are nearly 4 years old and they're brilliant! I ordered my new system without speakers, monitor, keyboard our mouse as what I've got is fine. There's all these Creative gigaworks super 7.1 uber soundblaster explosion ones, but they're about £300! shocked
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Yes. OH MY GOD YES there's a point!

You may think your current speakers are fine, and I'm sure they are. But once you've heard a truly good speaker system, there's no going back. I'm a self-confessed audiophile, so I expect the best as much as possible.

Sometimes the difference between a good piece of music and a great piece of music are the SPEAKERS!
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Personally then, I don't see how £300 could justify better sound quality. biggrin

It's more important that I have a good surround system for the TV as that's what I use to watch TV, movies, play 360 and listen to music on. wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    £300? I'm talking high-end speakers. Bang And Olufsen and the like... little bit more that £300. wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    ...anyway, I wasn't talking about you. I'm asking Bregje. tongue
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    I freakin' hate B&O! crazy My dad did some work for them a while ago and he's bought the radio, headphones and everything.

I went to an audio visual exhibition a few years ago and I went to their booth. They had a little quiet room with 4 speakers in each corner. They played a music video and said to everyone ''so what did you think of the surround sound on that?''. Everyone was like ''wow, that was amazing...etc.'' and then they were like ''actually...there's no speakers at the back'' (they were fake plastic ones).

I swear I was the only person in that room that couldn't hear their clever ''surround'' effect. I thought when the video was playing ''err...I can only hear it from the front''.

sad
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Steven wrote
    £300? I'm talking high-end speakers. Bang And Olufsen and the like... little bit more that £300. wink

Exactly. High-quality audio systems will cost you the hell load of money but you won't believe your f* ears when you play the scores you've been listening to all those years through conventional audio systems, especially the ones designed for computer like creative which are mainly crap; believe me, you'll be asking yourself in awe: "IS THIS HOW THIS SCORE REALLY SOUNDED LIKE ALL THIS TIME?!!?!"

Believe me mate, it IS really worth it. Save money, save real money, not 300 pounds or anything and with the time you'll have it and your listening experiences will change once and for all, you'll never, ever condescend anything less than absolute quality from that point onward.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote

I agree with you 100% Steven.

My speakers are Mourdant-Short but over 10 years old now. I won't be buying any new ones until I can afford something really fancy!