• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMay 18th 2008
    Bregje wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Anthony wrote
    Bregt wrote
    When it rains after such dry period, everything smells great!

Yes! Pine trees smell the best! biggrin dizzy

True, one of lifes great joys cool

Isn't pine wood what saunas are made of? I love that smell!! cheesy

I can't remember, it's been years since I've been in a sauna.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeMay 18th 2008
    I'm sorting through my music collection today. There's always a point every so often where you think ''why do I even have this score? I never listen to it apart from one track!". I've freed up 4GB of hard drive space so far! Plus I'm re-ripping all my CDs to 320, as everything is a mix of different bit rates currently. smile dizzy
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeMay 18th 2008 edited
    Anthony wrote
    I'm sorting through my music collection today. There's always a point every so often where you think ''why do I even have this score? I never listen to it apart from one track!". I've freed up 4GB of hard drive space so far! Plus I'm re-ripping all my CDs to 320, as everything is a mix of different bit rates currently. smile dizzy

Unity sucks, mix rules!

Long live CHAOS!
    Dah!

(you should see my room, full of unordered cd's)
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeMay 20th 2008
    It's my last day at my current job. For the next 6 days i can officially call label myself as unemployed. Bring on Indy! cool biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Anthony wrote
    It's my last day at my current job. For the next 6 days i can officially call label myself as unemployed. Bring on Indy! cool biggrin

Yay! cheesy
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    LOL, my team at work got me a scooter as a leaving present. Rather than looking like an idiot carrying it to the train station later, I'm gonna look like an idiot riding it there! biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    ... they bought you a scooter? shocked
    A proper scooter?

Do you have like a thousand-head team?
    Or are scooters in the UK just 25 quid?
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Oh, never mind, I got it already.
    Apparently a scooter can be both motorized and unmotorized in English.

Interestingly what you call a scooter, we (in The Netherlands) call a "step"... which obviously is an English word as well! How confusing! confused
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Ok...I got a step. tongue dizzy
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    You got a step? confused
    For moving higher up?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    You got a step? confused
    For moving higher up?

biggrin LOL
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    I'm unemployed for the next 6 day! Woop! cool beer biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeJun 11th 2008 edited
    To be honest it's not something that made my day today but something that happened yesterday...
    After 18 years of hard work, much stress and a lot of pain due to my bad arm I finally got my piano degree!!!! spin bounce
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 11th 2008
    Stavroula wrote
    To be honest it's not something that made my day today but something that happened yesterday...
    Afetr 18 years of hard work, much stress and a lot of pain due to my bad arm I finally got my piano degree!!!! spin bounce

Knock em dead gal punk kiss beer
  1. Congrats!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBhelPuri
    • CommentTimeJun 11th 2008
    Stavroula wrote
    After 18 years of hard work, much stress and a lot of pain due to my bad arm I finally got my piano degree!!!!

Congrats! Its always awesome to have all the years of hard work pay off! What's next for you?
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJun 12th 2008
    BhelPuri wrote
    Stavroula wrote
    After 18 years of hard work, much stress and a lot of pain due to my bad arm I finally got my piano degree!!!!

Congrats! Its always awesome to have all the years of hard work pay off! What's next for you?

The world!

Congrats dear wink
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    18 years! shocked

That's a work of art!
    Congratulations.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeJun 12th 2008 edited
    Thank you all so much guys!It was a difficult period for me the past year and now I feel so relaxed! kiss smile
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorJoris
    just wanted to share that 'The Adventures of Mutt' and the final of Indy 4 does the trick every time for over 2 weeks now! And of course: tum ta tum taaaaaaa tum ta deummmmm, sing-a-long folks!!!

cyaround
    Jojo
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJun 14th 2008 edited
    I'm so glad I brought so much tea from China. My most precious buy is the Rose of Suzhou tea (tea of love wink ), which is a green tea that comes with 2 types of flowers (Romeo and Julia flower), hand tied into a ball. Then you put the ball into hot water and from there, a beautiful flower opens, and colours the water.

Great, relaxing and especially tasty!

Another picture: before and after.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJun 14th 2008
    Bregt wrote
    which is a green tea that comes with 2 types of flowers (Romeo and Julia flower), hand tied into a ball.

If it came with 2 Chinese hotties tied to one another, THEN it would be a great tea.

shame
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    You mean a Siamese Twin then? biggrin

But yes, I like your description. lick
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJun 14th 2008 edited
    No, i mean Chinese twins like those in Austin Power: Goldmember, "Fuk me" and "Fuk u"

If you don't like them tied to one another, then we can make sure they are tied to someone else's......

balls.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    shocked biggrin

No switching though!

I don't want to cross swords. biggrin
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Christodoulides wrote

If you don't like them tied to one another, then we can make sure they are tied to someone else's......

balls.

I nominate...myself? cool

That's weird though Bregt! I wouldn't want to drink something that has a flower (literally) in! biggrin
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 15th 2008
    Anthony wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

balls.

I nominate...myself? cool

That's weird though Bregt! I wouldn't want to drink something that has a flower (literally) in! biggrin

G'wan Ant......be daring! biggrin
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 15th 2008
    Bregt wrote
    I'm so glad I brought so much tea from China. My most precious buy is the Rose of Suzhou tea (tea of love wink ), which is a green tea that comes with 2 types of flowers (Romeo and Julia flower), hand tied into a ball. Then you put the ball into hot water and from there, a beautiful flower opens, and colours the water.

Great, relaxing and especially tasty!

Another picture: before and after.

I like! Can you compare the taste with anything?
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJun 15th 2008 edited
    Timmer wrote

Hmm. It's a very broad arome. Perhaps more a combination of green tea with Oolong.

Drinking it again at the moment, same flower*.
    With Sigur Ros in the background.
    Absolutely the perfect relaxation!

(* the flower can be reused 10 times, good because it was not cheap)

Shall I bring you one to Bristol? smile
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2008
    Bregt wrote
    Timmer wrote

Hmm. It's a very broad arome. Perhaps more a combination of green tea with Oolong.

Drinking it again at the moment, same flower*.
    With Sigur Ros in the background.
    Absolutely the perfect relaxation!

(* the flower can be reused 10 times, good because it was not cheap)

Shall I bring you one to Bristol? smile

T'would be a pleasure cool beer