• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeDec 27th 2010
    Christodoulides wrote
    Haha pathetic. Tell them to come to maintitles smile

I've already started to brag about this place to people that find FSM uncomfortable. Not sure if they will ever appear here....new places are always scary.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorKevinSmith
    • CommentTimeDec 28th 2010
    Thor wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    Haha pathetic. Tell them to come to maintitles smile

I've already started to brag about this place to people that find FSM uncomfortable. Not sure if they will ever appear here....new places are always scary.

Especially chique-y ones.
    Revenge is sweet... Revenge is best served cold... Revenge is ice cream.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    Got engaged btw, my parents are here in Greece too we're having a great time. I look at here, best decision i've ever made in my life smile Photos soon.

Congratulations D, I wish you and yours all the happiness in the world and I look forward to the photos. cool kiss beer
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Thanks a lot dear friends, means a lot coming from you!
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Congratualtions love! Na eiste panta eutixismenoi kai trela erwteumenoi!Kisses! kiss
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Christodoulides wrote
    Got engaged btw, my parents are here in Greece too we're having a great time. I look at here, best decision i've ever made in my life smile Photos soon.

smile beer
  1. Christodoulides wrote

Dear Demetris, I wish you all the love and joy in the world. Live it every moment and enjoy. And yes please, let us enjoy it with you by sending us the photo's.

Elin

PS: you might want to do what Bear McCreary did and share your playlist of the reception of your marriage with us when the time comes. wink
    Recognizing somebody else's strength doesn't diminish your own (Joss Whedon)
  2. Christodoulides wrote

hey hey, congrats beer
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Thanks a lot dear friends! I'll post photos for you once i get back home smile
  3. Maybe a bit corny, but being able to come here and be surrounded by like minded (and slightly less like minded) people.

I'm glad I have some people on this forum I can really call friends.

I'm a lucky girl and I'm aware of it punk

Elin
  4. Elin, just to inform you, you either call our most insane poster Demetris or plain D, depending on the circumstances. OK? cheesy
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
  5. DreamTheater wrote
    Elin, just to inform you, you either call our most insane poster Demetris or plain D, depending on the circumstances. OK? cheesy

Thanks Gilles, I edited my post. But apparantly D. was still in a good mood and humoured me, as he didn't feel the need to respond. But as a girl with a not so common name in Belgium, I know how irritating it can be to have your name misspelled. So apologies to you Demetris.

Elin
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeDec 29th 2010
    What? When did i appoint Gilles my lawyer? wink This is what happens to people with bad taste in movies and film music; they get illusions kiss wink tongue kiss

No worries dear Elin, i didn't even notice it until now and even if i did, i don't mind; it's the same name anyway, Demetris, Dimitri, Demetri, Dem, D, Jim, Jimmy, etc etc
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Alan
    The device I'm trying is a Bioness 300.
    http://www.bioness.com/NESS_L300_for_Fo … _Works.php

It is a $7000 unit that the company is trying to get Medicare approval on. I will be just 1 of a 175 people in the United States. The test is also being conducted at John Hopkins, U of Cinc., Mayo Clinic, UCLA, Houston Medical Center.

On Monday I had the opportunity to try the unit for an hour and the result was encouraging. The electrical stimulus really worked. Felt like a small shock but my toes moved allowing better balance and as a result being able to walk normally. Will keep you posted
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Just living in San Diego is good enough for me today
  6. Christodoulides wrote
    No worries dear Elin, i didn't even notice it until now and even if i did, i don't mind; it's the same name anyway, Demetris, Dimitri, Demetri, Dem, D, Jim, Jimmy, etc etc

Sending you a big hug back kiss.

After hearing all the horror stories about FSM I'm not always sure how sensitive soundtrack-loving people are, and what will set them off wink

Elin
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    No, not at all. He was teasing you obviously wink
  7. Christodoulides wrote

Or he was generally concerned about your reaction wink According to him you ARE our most insane poster tongue
  8. sdtom wrote
    Alan

It is a $7000 unit that the company is trying to get Medicare approval on. I will be just 1 of a 175 people in the United States. The test is also being conducted at John Hopkins, U of Cinc., Mayo Clinic, UCLA, Houston Medical Center.

On Monday I had the opportunity to try the unit for an hour and the result was encouraging. The electrical stimulus really worked. Felt like a small shock but my toes moved allowing better balance and as a result being able to walk normally. Will keep you posted

Tom,

That sounds like something very promissing. Please keep us in on the loop. When can you go test it some more?

Elin
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    That's a rumor Elin smile
  9. biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Skating_Lientje wrote
    sdtom wrote
    Alan

Tom,

That sounds like something very promissing. Please keep us in on the loop. When can you go test it some more?

Elin

I'm part of a 44 week study. I'll be getting over 160 hours of physical therapy plus I get to keep the unit when it is finished. I might even go to Washington D.C. and speak in front of the Food and Drug Administration. I start using it in three weeks
    Thomas smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorDreamTheater
    • CommentTimeDec 29th 2010 edited
    Christodoulides wrote
    What? When did i appoint Gilles my lawyer? wink This is what happens to people with bad taste in movies and film music; they get illusions kiss wink tongue kiss

Bad taste??? Get out of my face Jimmy !!! knight explode
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Jimmy this tongue
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Skating_Lientje wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

Or he was generally concerned about your reaction wink According to him you ARE our most insane poster tongue

FACT!
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  10. Though I think you minded when I mistakenly called you "Demetrius". That was embarrassing for me at the time.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
  11. Picked up my 160GB iPod Classic from the Post Office today.

I need to sort out a handful of tracks (reripping some wma files to mp3) and editing down some long tracks before I load up tracks.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    I did? Wow, i don't remember that and if i did indeed, i apologize for being a dick! shame
  12. Dick... Jimmy... man you sure know how to confuse the lot of us... tongue
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Call him "Absolute Greek God" so you won't be confused at all! wink kiss
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...