• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeApr 24th 2008
    Not sure if Daniel is going to post this here... I haven't seen any other posts about this show so I thought I'd open up this thread.

KENDALL and TOWNSON are On the Score

Tune into a new edition of On the Score at www.onthescore.com, as Lukas Kendall and Robert Townson give an inside look at Film Score Monthly and Varese Sarabande Records, two of the most popular labels in the soundtrack business. It's a meeting of the film score minds, as Kendall and Townson discuss such subjects as the business of releasing movie music, soundtrack fandom, digital downloading, album "secrecy" and their thoughts on the state of the art.

It's the kind of incisive opinion that you'll only find at On the Score. And stay tuned for our archived shows with Maurice Jarre (Ghost), Edward Shearmur (Sky Captain) Marco Beltrami (3:10 to Yuma), composer Brian Tyler and directors Colin and Greg Straus (Alien: Requiem) and composer Mark Isham and director Frank Darabont (The Mist).

www.onthescore.com
    www.filmmusicmag.com

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Gee, I can't wait for Colin and Greg. rolleyes wink
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Anthony wrote
    Gee, I can't wait for Colin and Greg. rolleyes wink

Don't be so dismissive until you've at least heard it.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt