• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeOct 7th 2009
    i say true
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    TRUE.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    For what? is this answer to my question? or to Timmer?
    Racism, Prejudices and discrimination exists everywhere.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    AH!AH! the above message to TOM! not to THOR!
    Racism, Prejudices and discrimination exists everywhere.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Sunil wrote
    For what? is this answer to my question? or to Timmer?

What I'm not so subtlely saying is that it's about time you answered your question.

TRUE / FALSE questions only stay up for about 5 days before getting answered otherwise people lose interest.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    And the answer to the question is?
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeOct 27th 2009
    Not that anyone actually gives a hoot, but I'm one of those neurotics who will find a black pen to fill in a little white hole in a black drawing in a book, or need to finish an incompleted line. slant

Spielberg debuted the DTS format with his 1993 production of Jurassic Park, which came slightly less than a full year after the official theatrical debut of Dolby Digital (Batman Returns).

In addition, Jurassic Park also became the first home video release to contain DTS sound when it was released on LaserDisc in January 1997, two years after the first Dolby Digital home video release (Clear and Present Danger on Laserdisc), which debuted in January 1995.

Thus the answer is TRUE.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeOct 27th 2009 edited
    Timmer wrote
    Sunil wrote
    Jurassic Park was the first film to be recorded in DTS sound.

TRUE OR FALSE?

This is the first TRUE / FALSE to be totally forgotten about until I just noticed.

TRUE or FALSE ? biggrin wink

'little white hole in a black book needs filling' Hhhhhmmmmmm???

Reminds me of someone.

...and well done Martijn beer
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    compulsive obsessive comes to my mind
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    That...that first c <twitch>...should...be <twitch> a CAPITAL C.
    <twitch>
    And ... <scratches hand till blood runs out> there's no...interpunction! <controlling urge to edit Tom's post. Failing. Taking valium.>

Mmmmm....mmmm..... mother?
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    cheesy
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeNov 5th 2009
    During the London plague of 1665 author Daniel Defoe estimated that 40,000 dogs and 200,000 cats were slaughtered to help prevent the spead of the disease.

TRUE or FALSE ?

smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    That's a LOT! shocked
    That said, I've read a lot about exactly how panicked everybody was during that horrific time, so I'm gonna say TRUE.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    (Oh, and well done beer )
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    You will know more than me but wasn't the Netherlands devastated by the plague before it reached London?
  1. TRUE, we humans are capable of that shame
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    TRUE

I just finished a Robin Cook medical thriller dealing with an influenza epidemic.
    Thomas
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    And it told you there was an animal holocaust?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Timmer wrote
    You will know more than me but wasn't the Netherlands devastated by the plague before it reached London?

I honestly don't know. shame
    I guess it didn't have quite as much of an impact as it did on Italy or the UK (though I would think that in the latter case the Great Fire has done a lot to make that whole period pass into legend).
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeNov 6th 2009
    true freezing
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeNov 9th 2009
    TRUE - 4

FALSE - 0

Answer this evening.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    OK, just to contrary, for once: FALSE.
    I am extremely serious.
  2. TRUE.

Whatever the question is lol
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeNov 9th 2009 edited
    biggrin beer

TRUE - 4

FALSE - 1

Though really Thor, what answer would you give if your life depended on it? wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Timmer wrote
    biggrin beer

TRUE - 4

FALSE - 1

Though really Thor, what answer would you give if your life depended on it? wink

Probably the opposite.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Timmer wrote
    And it told you there was an animal holocaust?

Haven't gotten to that book yet but he wrote 31.
    Thomas
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeNov 10th 2009
    Timmer wrote
    During the London plague of 1665 author Daniel Defoe estimated that 40,000 dogs and 200,000 cats were slaughtered to help prevent the spead of the disease.

TRUE or FALSE ?

smile

Well done EVERYONE ( We know Thor would really have gone for TRUE ) the answer was ....

TRUE!

It was thought that the cats & dogs were a cause of the problem where, in fact, they were destroying the very animals that could have helped to control the spread of the plague.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeNov 10th 2009
    How ironic. slant
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeNov 11th 2009
    ironic
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeDec 14th 2009 edited
    Thanks to Steven for this one...

The Russian composer SERGEI PROKOFIEV died at the age of 61 on 5th March 1953, at his funeral in Moscow there were no real flowers so paper ones were used instead, there were also no musicians available so a taped recording of the Funeral March from Romeo & Juliet was used at his funeral instead.

TRUE or FALSE ?

smile