• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeDec 20th 2009
    HAHAH indeed, brilliant!
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    That was awesome. Although I don't think I found it as funny as Blue Harvest, purely because I know A New Hope better than any other Star Wars movie.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    "We're evacuating into outer space with literally infinite directions in which to flee, however, we have decided our transports will travel directly towards the fleet of Star Destroyers. Any questions?"

"Yeah um, is there someone from the military we can talk to? A man, perhaps?"

Priceless. applause
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Ahaha indeed, as well as the whole episode.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    I can't believe how many months I've waited for that, and now it's over. cry
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Good episode, although the only bit where I laughed was the "Fuck off" scene. But I smiled a lot. I wonder if the Williams music is pulled from the original recordings or if they are rerecordings conducted by Ron Jones, FAMILY GUY's composer.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Original recordings..obviously. spin

You didn't like the $58,000 computer generated dancing elephant? wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Anthony wrote
    Original recordings..obviously. spin

You didn't like the $58,000 computer generated dancing elephant? wink

I didn't laugh hysterically, no, but yeah, that was cute.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeDec 21st 2009
    I'm guessing it was too long and represented far too much of the original film for Thor's liking.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    I need to watch TESP again and then I'll hopefully find this funnier.

"I like all these electrical wires just nailed to the ice. That's probably pretty safe, right?" biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I have Empire pretty much committed to memory, I can assure you it's a fantastic piss-take! (In a loving sort of way.)
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJan 24th 2010
    JAWS, around the 16th minute of this new episode...http://www.cucirca.com/2010/01/04/family-guy-season-8-episode-10-big-man-on-hippocampus/

Hilarious!
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    gigide!
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeMar 29th 2010
    AWESOME music for the opening of the latest Family Guy ep.

Just listen to the size of that orchestra. cool
  1. Yeah, I just saw Lukas post that at FSM. Another fan delighted!
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Who did the music? It's brilliant. No name was mentioned in the credits (except Walter Murphy who did the theme).

McNeely? confused
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Ron Jones!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Give that man a full feature film!
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Let's hope he posts it on his website. There's quote a lot of Family Guy stuff to download there.
  2. When FG came back from cancellation for it's second run, they moved the composer credits from the end credits to during the show after the main title sequence.

As far as I know, McNeely hasn't done any FG, just a dozen or so episodes of "American Dad".
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeMar 30th 2010
    The work they do on the musical side of Family Guy is always brilliant...remember those Stewie and Brian musicals that appear from time to time? There's phenomenal amount of work in there! And from what i know it's always credited to Ron Jones and Walter Murphy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Isn't the family guy team the same team behind american dad and the cleveland show btw?
  3. Composers and/or creators? Ever clip of TCS I saw was godaweful, so I skipped it. All I know is Walter Murphy is supposed to have scored the pilot.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeMar 30th 2010 edited
    Don't bother with The Cleveland Show. What they've done is taken the most uninteresting character from Family Guy and given him a show. It's cringing it's so unfunny. Third time unlucky for McFarlene.

Even some of the newer Family Guy episodes aren't that great. Bit hit and miss these days. (They used up all their creativity on the Star Wars episode.)
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    I love Family guy but i have to admit i am addicted to it. As for third time unlucky McFarlene, the 2nd one being American dad?

If yes, i think it's quite a different show than family guy, but very smart and clever, i like it, especially Roger. What's the 1st time unlucky?

As for Cleveland show, i have to agree with you. I did enjoy watching it but it has nothing in the meantime to keep me anxiously returning to it, like Family Guy or South park does.
  4. After countless seasons of never ending, non downhill "South Park", the last half of last season, and the episodes from this new season thus far, are quite lacking, even not funny sometimes. I think SP is finally drying up.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    You have a point there...i'd say it's changing, it hasn't exactly gone downhill quite yet, but there are some very odd episodes in the time space you mention, like the last episode of the previous season, "pee" which i found quite...odd to be honest. It's certainly changing and it's very interesting to see where they're heading with that...but it's logical that they might be drying out too, after all these years...
  5. Changes mean nothing to me, as long as it's still funny and they don't redo the characters we all fell in love with.

That "pee" episode was very unfunny and was when I first noticed a change.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    I sent Ron a quick e-mail on the piece.

"Thanks for the kind thoughts. I really worked my self into the hospital on that one. I am glad a few people found it fun to listen to. The orchestra played great too."