• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeFeb 21st 2009
    That would be 3 AM then, after a proper piss-up.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    My thoughts exactly. What a funny time for a meeting.
    •  
      CommentAuthorEric
    Should I bring a cross , some holy water and a stake to the meeting ?
    You guys scare me ... biggrin
    "Simplicity is the key to brilliance"
    •  
      CommentAuthorDreamTheater
    • CommentTimeFeb 21st 2009 edited
    Bregt wrote
    The hour on which most people start to think about finding food, except or vampires.

lick

12:00 it is, see you all tomorrow. cheesy

Eric wrote
    Should I bring a cross , some holy water and a stake to the meeting ?
    You guys scare me ... biggrin

Oh be scared, we're a savage bunch...
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeFeb 21st 2009 edited
    People you know what the rest of as want! Photos please!!!!!! smile
    Have a lot of fun!!! kiss
    By the way, if you find a cute, vegeterian vampire keep him for me! tongue
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorEric
    Stavroula wrote
    People you know what the rest of as want! Photos please!!!!!! smile
    Have a lot of fun!!! kiss
    By the way, if you find a cute, vegeterian vampire keep him for me! tongue

Can you photograph vampires ? biggrin wink
    You heard the lady guys , bring all those cameras with you so we can take lots of pics ...

Dunno about that cute , vegeterian vampy though Stavroula ... but if we find one we'll keep 'em for you ... wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeFeb 22nd 2009 edited
    All who were not there, will be banned later this week.

It was a good afternoon though. Martijn, Bob, Rian, Thomas, Gilles and Marie-Lise were present, but Eric had to cancel due to work, and Tim was sick.

Obviously, we talked about bananas, cows and decided what its National Day would be (26 November it'll be), and also about the great scores of Tyler Bates. I doubt anyone would want to see photos of an overflashed, but very nice bistro, but Stavroula asked for it, so it'll be.

We also decided that next time we want to meet the Greecs, but due to the financial crisis, we'd arrange the meeting somewhere in between, lets say; the Alps? Sounds good!

And we didn't found a vegetarian vampire, although it was full of green leathered cats.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeFeb 22nd 2009
    I AM SO IN ENVY. WANT.PHOTOS.NOW.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorEric
    Where did you guys go to , which bistro ?

No veggy vampires ?!
    Seems you're out of luck Stavroula ... wink
    I'm intrigued about those green leathered cats though ...
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    The Bistro in Wapper.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorBobdH
    • CommentTimeFeb 22nd 2009 edited
    Well, I did eat a vegetarian lasagna... do I count? (no pun intended)

It was a great afternoon! I was lots of fun, good to see everybody again (and some horrible pictures were taken of me, I'm sure, so no, the flash was too much to be shown online).

So, next time Madrid?
    •  
      CommentAuthorRian
    I want to be totally anonymous on those pictures! In fact, I wasn't even there! cool
    What do you hear? Nothing but the rain...
  1. Rian wrote
    I want to be totally anonymous on those pictures! In fact, I wasn't even there! cool

But you totally were there. Welcome to the group wave

Well I had lots of fun, ate a good Antwerp meal (a Ceasar's salad, which doesn't sound Belgian at all but it was ok). Cool to finally see Martijn, who I did not think would be such a passionate talker, I basically listened for minutes on end how he and Bob discussed various topics, and I agreed on everything he said that Belgian politics and the whole system of running this country is a mess, but that's something that's universally known.

Also, Bregt, brother Tommy_boy, Bob and Marie-Lise, Rian (Maxime), to everyone thanks for a swell afternoon.

And Eric, sucks you had to go to work on a sunday man... Till the next time. beer
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
  2. DreamTheater wrote
    Cool to finally see Martijn, who I did not think would be such a passionate talker...

Oh, he is!

But then you know that now!! wink
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
  3. I sure do !!!!! smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorEric
    • CommentTimeFeb 23rd 2009 edited
    DreamTheater wrote

And Eric, sucks you had to go to work on a sunday man... Till the next time. beer

Tell me about it my friend ... I'm still pulling my crazy for missing the meeting because of it !
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeFeb 23rd 2009
    BobdH wrote

Few things in life irritate me so much as vegetarian lasagne. If lasagne was meant to have vegetables in it (apart from tomato, obviously), then there's not much point living.
  4. Southall wrote
    BobdH wrote

Few things in life irritate me so much as vegetarian lasagne. If lasagne was meant to have vegetables in it (apart from tomato, obviously), then there's not much point living.

I'll drink to that beer

And what's the point of quorn that's fashioned into any meat-type product?
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Southall wrote
    BobdH wrote

I'll drink to that beer

And what's the point of quorn that's fashioned into any meat-type product?

Indeed. If you want a sausage then bloody well eat one, don't eat some disgusting mush that looks like (but doesn't taste anything like) a proper one.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Bregt wrote
    All who were not there, will be banned later this week.

It was a good afternoon though. Martijn, Bob, Rian, Thomas, Gilles and Marie-Lise were present, but Eric had to cancel due to work, and Tim was sick.

Obviously, we talked about bananas, cows and decided what its National Day would be (26 November it'll be), and also about the great scores of Tyler Bates. I doubt anyone would want to see photos of an overflashed, but very nice bistro, but Stavroula asked for it, so it'll be.

We also decided that next time we want to meet the Greecs, but due to the financial crisis, we'd arrange the meeting somewhere in between, lets say; the Alps? Sounds good!

And we didn't found a vegetarian vampire, although it was full of green leathered cats.

The ALPS eh? French, Swiss or Italian???

One problem with that as far as I am concerned, will I be....

a) Hanging around talking with all you lovely people

or....

b) Yomping up mountains
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    DreamTheater wrote
    Cool to finally see Martijn, who I did not think would be such a passionate talker

Yeah, because I'm so quiet, subtle, reticent, withdrawn and certainly not opinionated in any way here on the forum that tends to come as a surprise to most people. tongue

Much enjoyed the company, folks.
    Antwerpen -though slightly dreary yesterday, is agreat city, and the venue and company was lovely!
    Good to once again catch up with some friendly faces, and to finally be able to put some other friendly faces to names. smile

Greece for the next meeting has my vote. beer
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    Bregt wrote

Yeah, I don't know what it is. Like a flu that doesn't completely break through for weeks, catching one cold after another and just an enormous lack of energy. It's a good thing I have a week off now to catch up. O wait, you said Tim.
    rolleyes

Good to hear you had fun.
    •  
      CommentAuthorEric
    There's lots and lots of people who are sick at the moment , all with the same symptoms Bregje mentioned . I'm still walking around with that bl**dy cough , it drives me crazy sometimes !!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Captain Tripps, paging Captain Tripps...
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    I don't get it. confused
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    "Captain Tripps" is the name of the (fictional) lethal pandemic disease from Stephen King's book The Stand.

While a good deal quicker and deadlier, it starts out exactly like this particular strain of flu we're experiencing today. Me, I've been walking around with it for over a month now. It's bloody ridiculous. :sniffle:
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Bregje wrote
    O wait, you said Tim.

I think a "Tim" is a girl in Antwerpian dialect, isn't it, Bregt?

(WORK with me here!)
    •  
      CommentAuthorDreamTheater
    Martijn wrote
    DreamTheater wrote
    Cool to finally see Martijn, who I did not think would be such a passionate talker

Yeah, because I'm so quiet, subtle, reticent, withdrawn and certainly not opinionated in any way here on the forum that tends to come as a surprise to most people. tongue

Surprised in the most positive way I tell you. beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    I like Martijn's idea! Greece next time! Demetris and I are going to be the perfect hosts, you'll see!
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Bregje wrote
    Bregt wrote

Yeah, I don't know what it is. Like a flu that doesn't completely break through for weeks, catching one cold after another and just an enormous lack of energy. It's a good thing I have a week off now to catch up. O wait, you said Tim.
    rolleyes

Good to hear you had fun.

Whoops. Sorry! I so hoped you'd come and I certainly was not forgetting, hence my text messages and phone calls. Forgetting you to mention is just plain stupid. My only excuse is that there were too many people who'd originally come, but had to cancel. Otherwise we'd have been with 12 instead of 7. smile

shame
    Kazoo