• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Scottish composer advances what pieces would be included in the symphonic concert on July 12 at the Fourth Conference.

A few weeks ago we advanced the complete preliminary program that would shape one of the most important events in this year for film music. During the Fourth International Film Music Conference "City of Ubeda" to be held during days 10 to 13 July 2008, the symphonic concert on July 12 will mark one of the peaks of the Conference. Within this concert, the bigger part would be the pieces from Patrick Doyle, whose programme has already been confirmed by the composer himself:

-- Henry V:
    St. Crispin's Day / Battle 1 pt
    Non Nobis Domine
    -- Frankenstein:
    The Creation
    -- Much ado about nothing:
    Overture
    -- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire:
    Potter Waltz
    Harry In Winter
    -- Carlito’s Way:
    Opening Elegy

The concert also will feature an incentive for fans. Another of the guests, Joel McNeely, will be responsible for conducting the pieces selected by Doyle in concert. Apart from being known as a composer, McNeely is well known as an excellent arranger and conductor. One more reason to make Saturday night on July 12 one of the many magical nights at the Fourth International Film Music Conference "City of Ubeda"
  2. sure sounds wonderful this programme, would love to hear Henry V and Frankenstein live
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJun 9th 2008
    You could, if you were in Ghent 5 years ago. tongue
    Plus 6 other suites.

But yes, this programma rocks, together wth the oher selections and composers.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJun 9th 2008
    Doyle conducted by McNeely. That's cool.
    I am extremely serious.
  3. Bregt wrote
    You could, if you were in Ghent 5 years ago. tongue
    Plus 6 other suites.

But yes, this programma rocks, together wth the oher selections and composers.

at least I heard the Potter music live, which wasn't bad either tongue
    hearing "The Quidditch World Cup" live was awesome punk
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh