• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Varése Sarabande's "Grand Prize" and "Second Prize" Raffle

To celebrate Varèse Sarabande's 30th Anniversary, the IV International Film Music Conference - City of Úbeda is proud to announce that its Artistic Director Mr. Robert Townson will be presenting a one-of-a-kind Varèse Sarabande "30th Anniversary Grand Prize" along with a fabulous "Second Prize" (for details on the autographed discs included in every set, please see below).

Tickets for both raffles can be purchased on-line until 4 July, Friday. Furthermore, they will be also available for purchase at the venue of the Conference from 9 to 13 July.

In order to buy tickets on-line, please fill in the form below with you name, address, e-mail and number of tickets you would like to purchase. An automatic reply will be sent to you with your participation number or numbers for the raffle.

To complete the process you will need to make a Paypal payment to att.congresistas@bsospirit.com, specifying your participation number or numbers above, your name and e-mail address. Once we have double-checked your data, a final confirmation e-mail will be sent back to you.

The lucky winners will be picked by Mr. Townson on 13 July, Sunday. Their names will be disclosed on the official website of the Conference: http://congreso.bsospirit.com

Good luck to you all!

Varèse Sarabande 30th Anniversary Grand Prize:

1. Varèse Sarabande 30th Anniversary Celebration – autographed by Robert Townson, Lalo Schifrin, Michael Giacchino, Mark Isham, John Debney, Cliff Eidelman, Trevor Rabin, Christophe Beck, John Frizzell, Brian Tyler, Marco Beltrami, Christopher Young, John Ottman, Sean Callery and Mychael Danna
    2. I Am Legend – autographed by James Newton Howard
    3. Rush Hour 3 – autographed by Lalo Schifrin
    4. Chitty Chitty Bang Bang – autographed by Richard M. Sherman
    5. Alien vs. Predator: Requiem – autographed by Brian Tyler
    6. Father of The Bride – autographed by Alan Silvestri
    7. A Nightmare On Elm Street – autographed by Charles Bernstein and Matthew Peak
    8. The Bucket List - – autographed by Marc Shaiman and Richard Kraft
    9. Ice Age – autographed by David Newman
    10. Hostel – autographed by Nathan Barr
    11. Man On Fire – autographed by Harry Gregson-Williams
    12. Shanghai Noon – autographed by Randy Edelman
    13. The Invasion – autographed by John Ottman
    14. Lions for Lambs – autographed by Mark Isham
    15. Reign of Fire – autographed by Edward Shearmur
    16. I Know Who Killed Me – autographed by Joel McNeely
    17. Flyboys – autographed by Trevor Rabin
    18. Sunset Boulevard – autographed by Joel McNeely and Matthew Joseph Peak
    19. Lost: Season 3 – autographed by Michael Giacchino
    20. The Omen (2006) – autographed by Marco Beltrami
    21. Speed Racer – autographed by Michael Giacchino
    22. Evan Almighty – autographed by John Debney
    23. We Are Marshall – autographed by Christophe Beck
    24. Shrek The Third – autographed by Harry Gregson-Williams
    25. Ghost Rider – autographed by Christopher Young
    26. Tom Sawyer / Huckleberry Finn – autographed by Richard M. Sherman
    27. Cast Away – autographed by Alan Silvestri
    28. Where The Truth Lies – autographed by Mychael Danna
    29. One True Thing – autographed by Cliff Eidelman
    30. Aeon Flux – autographed by Graeme Revell
    31. Annapolis – autographed by Brian Tyler
    32. Cats & Dogs – autographed by John Debney (inscribed “I Love Úbeda!”)
    33. Charlie Wilson’s War – autographed by James Newton Howard
    34. The Visitor – autographed by Jan A. P. Kaczmarek
    35. The Ultimate Star Trek – autographed by Cliff Eidelman and Matthew Joseph Peak
    36. The Tuxedo – autographed by John Debney and Christophe Beck
    37. Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire – autographed by Joel McNeely
    38. Zodiac – autographed by David Shire
    39. The Mist – autographed by Mark Isham
    40. The Fly / The Fly 2 – autographed by Christopher Young
    41. Serenity – autographed by David Newman
    42. Elektra – autographed by Christophe Beck
    43. Horton Hears A Who! – autographed by John Powell
    44. P.S. I Love You – autographed by John Powell
    45. John Adams – autographed by Rob Lane and Joseph Vitarelli
    46. The Last Legion – autographed by Patrick Doyle
    47. As You Like It – autographed by Patrick Doyle
    48. The Holiday – autographed by Hans Zimmer
    49. Tears of The Sun – autographed by Hans Zimmer
    50. The Tudors – autographed by Trevor Morris
    51. Mr. Magorium’s Wonder Emporium – autographed by Aaron Zigman
    52. Flicka – autographed by Aaron Zigman
    53. Standard Operating Procedure – autographed by Danny Elfman
    54. The Kingdom – autographed by Danny Elfman

Varèse Sarabande 30th Anniversary 2nd Prize:

1. Varèse Sarabande 30th Anniversary Celebration – autographed by Robert Townson, Lalo Schifrin, Michael Giacchino, Mark Isham, John Debney, Cliff Eidelman, Trevor Rabin, Christophe Beck, John Frizzell, Brian Tyler, Marco Beltrami, Christopher Young, John Ottman, Sean Callery and Mychael Danna
    2. Varèse Sarabande: A 25th Anniversary Celebration – autographed by Robert Townson, Lalo Schifrin, Don Davis, Mark Isham, John Debney, Cliff Eidelman, Trevor Rabin, Joel McNeely, Christopher Young, Charles Bernstein, Jan A.P. Kaczmarek and Marc Shaiman
    3. Varèse Sarabande: A 25th Anniversary Celebration: Volume 2 – autographed by Robert Townson
    4. In Session: A Film Music Celebration – autographed by Robert Townson

Form:

Name:
    Address:
    E-mail:
    Varèse Sarabande's Grand Prize Number of tickets  (25 euros per unit)
    Varèse Sarabande's Second Prize Number of tickets  (15 euros per unit)

All sales are considered final.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeJun 9th 2008
    As amazing as it would be to win all that, isn't part of the fun of getting an autograph travelling that extra mile to meet the composer and let them see how much you care about their music? smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorjedizim
    Anthony wrote
    As amazing as it would be to win all that, isn't part of the fun of getting an autograph travelling that extra mile to meet the composer and let them see how much you care about their music? smile

Unless you happen to live in OHIO...where nothing dealing with composers such as this would EVER happen...and you can't afford to travel to California or overseas...or wherever. Then you take what you can get!!
    ---- Well, I wouldn't argue that it wasn't a no holds barred, adrenaline fueled thrill ride. But, there is no way you can perpetrate that amount of carnage and mayhem and not incur a considerable amount of paperwork.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Anthony wrote

I totally agree with you and I've got all my autographs in person from the composer, though there are many here who will rely on the post for autographs, and quite understandable if you live in places like India, Dominican Republic and Australia like some members here do.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeJun 9th 2008 edited
    Yeah that's fair. It's much nicer to get something that's like "Hey, *name here*, thanks for the support!", rather than just "here's a signed CD...enjoy".

But still, I'm entering this just for #19 on first prize! tongue

Edit: Infact no, maybe I won't. I make it my personal mission to meet Michael Giacchino and get him to sign Lost season 3!! wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorBhelPuri
    • CommentTimeJun 10th 2008
    My god! That's a lot of cds for just two lucky people! shocked
    That also means that a lot of the folks who enter this raffle will lose 24 euros ($38).
    People either have to have a nice disposable income or be super-excited, blindly optimistic and momentarily stupid to enter this raffle.

Couldn't those autographed cds have been divided up nicely? Or reduce the raffle price?

Anyway... good luck to those that enter the raffle. They really need lots of it. rolleyes
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeJun 10th 2008
    24 euros?! What the hell?!