• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthormoviescore
    • CommentTimeJun 26th 2008
    "The best concert of all time, at least that I’ve ever seen, was John Williams in the Lincoln Center with the New York Philharmonic performing music from Steven Spielberg movies. I’m telling you, John Williams is the best musician alive. At one point, he said to the audience, ‘This next song is from a George Lucas film, but I don’t think Steve will mind,’ and everybody knew he was going to do the ‘Star Wars’ theme and they went nuts. All these bankers and rich people in tuxedos just went crazy, punching the air, throwing their bow ties up.”

PRETTY COOL! biggrin

http://theguide.latimes.com/blogs/sound … stein-fan/

mc
  1. punk Nice.
    A butterfly thinks therefore I am
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Yay! Dood from Coldplay likes John Williams. Film music has finally been validated!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBobdH
    • CommentTimeJun 26th 2008 edited
    Well, he's maried to Gwyneth Paltrow. The girl was more or less discovered by Spielberg wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    BobdH wrote
    Well, he's maried to Gwyneth Paltrow.

Ewwwwwww!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJun 27th 2008
    Coldplay are a very good band btw. The comments rules punk
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeJun 27th 2008
    I wonder which song he did from Star Wars. Lapti Nek, or Jedi Rocks?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 2nd 2008
    vomit

Chris Martin - Coldplay = Wettest. Band. EVER!
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Christodoulides wrote
    Coldplay are a very good band btw. The comments rules punk

vomit

-Erik-
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    sleep
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    What? I am romantic lover boy. Sometimes
  2. I like Coldplay too, they have an original sound and Chris can definitely sing.

Don't shoot me!!!
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    sleep

^
    exactly what they do to me too!
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Timmer wrote
    Steven wrote
    sleep

^
    exactly what they do to me too!

lol

-Erik-
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Can't a guy enjoy his Coldplay around here anymore your soulless BritCanadians !?
    •  
      CommentAuthorShane D
    • CommentTimeJul 4th 2008
    I haven't really gotten into Coldplay much.. but I read this article about them recently fron Vanity Fair Magazine..

Stuff White People Like: Coldplay
    by Vanity Fair
    June 16, 2008

It is easy to think that all white people love Coldplay. However, if you assume this you will miss a great opportunity to dig beneath the surface of white people and learn how to really get inside their heads. By understanding a white person’s feelings toward the band, you can evaluate, recognize, and eventually exploit the type of white person you are dealing with.
    White people who list Coldplay as their favorite band are what we will call “basic” level white. Chances are that they discovered the band a few years ago and have attended at least one concert. Their knowledge of music is very limited, and there is a 100 percent chance that they also like U2. If you need to befriend one of these people, just tell them that X&Y helped you get through a difficult breakup. They will understand.

you can read the rest here..

http://www.vanityfair.com/online/daily/ … entry-more

I think it's a load of Bollocks..
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJul 4th 2008
    rolleyes