• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Christodoulides wrote
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    I remember at scorereviews there was the opportunity to add comments to the bottom of score reviews. I quite liked this as it gathered peoples' opinions together with the "official" review - and (in hindsight) kept the actual forum a little less cluttered.

Is there any plans to add this feature here?

That was indeed a very neat feature. If it returns, i can safely bash Thomas' 3-star reviews for Tyler Bates' crap!

Exactly!!

As I said above, I think that it would free up some of the clutter from some of the more gargantuan topics from the forum.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeMay 2nd 2009
    Do you want comments on your own reviews as well Alan? tongue wink
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Bregt has one sharp tongue on occasion
    listen to more classical music!
  2. sdtom wrote
    Bregt has one sharp tongue on occasion

Not you as well, Tom! wink

I know I did promise some time ago that I would contribute reviews both here and at Golden Scores - and I do endeavour to do this - but time just hasn't been good to me.
    shame
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Brutus comes to mind cheesy
    listen to more classical music!
  3. Christodoulides wrote
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    I remember at scorereviews there was the opportunity to add comments to the bottom of score reviews. I quite liked this as it gathered peoples' opinions together with the "official" review - and (in hindsight) kept the actual forum a little less cluttered.

That was indeed a very neat feature. If it returns, i can safely bash Thomas' 3-star reviews for Tyler Bates' crap!

man I write one Tyler Bates score that has 3 stars (it isn't even on the site yet) and I'm a Bates enthusiast smile

How rude
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
  4. Bregt wrote
    Do you want comments on your own reviews as well Alan? tongue wink

as long as people don't mention that I wanker when I review, I'm up for it

At leas then I can see if someone actually approves what I'm writing
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    FalkirkBairn wrote

man I write one Tyler Bates score that has 3 stars (it isn't even on the site yet) and I'm a Bates enthusiast smile

How rude

That and the "hey, he's NOT that bad, he got a good moment on that "x" score" comments wink
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  5. Christodoulides wrote
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    FalkirkBairn wrote

How rude

That and the "hey, he's NOT that bad, he got a good moment on that "x" score" comments wink

could happen rolleyes
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Pf. It could Not!
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  6. Christodoulides wrote
    Pf. It could Not!

if I'm that fool, there could be another fool like me